Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82357-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

Kanookstr 07-23-2004 02:52 PM

Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

1 Attachment(s)
Im ready if it rains.. I got the New England Bimini top :)

Kanookstr 07-23-2004 02:54 PM

Chris288, I take it by your name you have a 288 Sunsation???Cool. Do you have a newer one with the new hull?? I'll have to check it out if you do.:)

Chris288 07-23-2004 02:59 PM

Kanook,,, Yup, a full stepped 05 288, new fairing and dash, with an H.O. full load and full gas seeing 70, light load light gas saw 72.4 with stock 26 bravo 1.. have a labbed 26 I gotta try and hoping for 75 with light load.. looking forward to seeing your graphics in person.. chris

Kanookstr 07-23-2004 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
Kanook,,, Yup, an 05 288, new fairing and dash, with an H.O. full load and full gas seeing 70, light load light gas saw 72.4 with stock 26 bravo 1.. have a labbed 26 I gotta try and hoping for 75 with light load.. looking forward to seeing your graphics in person.. chris

Sounds great Chris, Would like to swap engines one day and see how the new hull likes Big HP. :) I'll bring my tool box, We can do it in less than 2 hrs :D :D But i'll want my motor back before you leave. Dave Sunsation says the new hull can handle the high speeds. Just waiting for someone to try one and see.

masi242 07-23-2004 04:53 PM

Kanookstr, I call you in the middle of the week to let you know when we`ll get there I`m shooting for late thurs. If it starts to rain I`ll bring Sheila home :D

mark

Kanookstr 07-23-2004 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by masi242
Kanookstr, I call you in the middle of the week to let you know when we`ll get there I`m shooting for late thurs. If it starts to rain I`ll bring Sheila home :D

mark

Come up anyway. Some of the guys are stopping by Sat because there going to be in the area. Randal is racing that same weekend in Burlington, and I told him we would pic them up in Mallets Bay for the run. He's going up the Thursday before, but his class isn't racing till Sunday. between Me Kevin and you, we'll have plenty of room. :drink: Lisa already said if the weather is So So, She wouldn't go and her and Sheila would do something else. :eureka:

Airpacker 07-25-2004 12:21 PM

Longest travelled pool huh? I,m trailering down from north of Toronto again:)

mopower 07-25-2004 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Longest travelled pool huh? I,m trailering down from north of Toronto again:)

It's MILES not KILOMETERS :rolleyes:

BTW the weather link on the PBB site looks good for Fri and Sat partly cloudy and low 80s :D. Lows near 60 brrrrrrrrr at night.

Shane 07-25-2004 09:05 PM

GL,

Could you post directions to the ramp in Plattsburgh where we launched last year? Or, put a up a link with them? OR, maybe an address so I can get them off mapquest? I think I remember, but would like to be certain. THANKS!

See you Saturday.

Shane

Audiofn 07-25-2004 09:52 PM

Not looking good for me right now :( Work work work :(