Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82357-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

Audiofn 12-24-2004 09:32 PM

Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Cool that makes it so that it does not overlap with the Donzi Run at Lake Winni :D:D

Jon

wwwTOPDJcom 12-25-2004 02:04 AM

Maybe Waterheater , me and Masi242 will have condtions to actually do the entire run without the 6+ footers

waterheater 12-25-2004 06:45 AM

TOP, you got that right.

GLH 12-25-2004 09:53 AM

Here's the reason for the date change;
I didn't fell like waiting that long to have all that fun since now a lot of people know about this thing no need for a summer of planting seeds. :D:D:D

Mat 21st Ottis's Demo Run Lake George
June 18th NYC PR
June 25th Alex Bay Spring PR
July 2nd Lake Lemay PR & 4th of July WE
July 16th Evil Twins run on Sacendega
July 30th Montreal PR
August 12th 1000 Island Run

Also we might work on another run later in the summer in September.

powerguy 12-25-2004 10:33 AM

Water will be quite a bit colder and hopefully the waves smaller..............

Merry Christmas to all..........................................

masi242 12-25-2004 11:05 AM

Looks like I`ll be changing my plans I took a vacation for the first week in Aug for the fun run, Looks like I my be solo :drink:

Only 5 months to go!!

Merry Christmas

Kanookstr 12-25-2004 01:53 PM

My "Just the guys week" is from May 28-thru June 4th, But I'll just have to come up the next week also.. :D .
Hey GLH, Got room at your place so I can leave the boat till the next weekend???. I'd rather do that than bring her home just to tow back 5 days later. :p

otis311 12-25-2004 05:02 PM

Sorry there G.L. Im going to have to miss this great run for the 3rd straight year. We have an out of state wedding that weekend thats a cant miss. Im sure we can round up some more of the LG boys to head north for the weekend though. Also Evil called last week and we talked about his run on the Duck pond and I offered to help out to get things going. Im going to get the helicopter for our run and the Sacandaga run to get some good shots and maybe get a video made.

Merry Christmas

waterheater 12-25-2004 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
My "Just the guys week" is from May 28-thru June 4th, But I'll just have to come up the next week also.. :D .
Hey GLH, Got room at your place so I can leave the boat till the next weekend???. I'd rather do that than bring her home just to tow back 5 days later. :p

Claude, I got room at my house if you need it for a driveway, only thing is its 40 minutes away from Malletts Bay. On the plus side, we got some good eating around here too. And we got room for your family as well. :D

GLH 12-25-2004 08:28 PM

Plenty of room where we keep the rig Claude all set.