Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82357-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

waterheater 07-09-2004 06:21 AM

Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Power are you overnighting or do you know yet? We're up in the air. But as you know last time was quite a hoot. The wife has play practice AGAIN on sat, so i'll go it alone.

GL, sounds like you'll get most of the weekend in. Great news. CAn you PM me Todds cell? Thanks

mopower 07-09-2004 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
We're rebored, honed, iconeled, heads done, crank balanced, new cylindered and ringed and should be together around noon to 1 PM. Brought the rig to VT H&M tonight they will have a pick up at Andy's shop the second the last bolt is torqued and are shoving the mill back in as soon as it's together.

We'll do the other mill this winter and add intercoolers to both, in the interim we'll work the throttles to match rpm's.

Those guys kick azz.
Now where's my checkbook! F-me... :D:D:D

WTF :confused: Do you OWN these people??? I have a close personal friend in the business and I can't get $hit do that fast :eek: God bless ya :D

powerguy 07-09-2004 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Power are you overnighting or do you know yet? We're up in the air. But as you know last time was quite a hoot. The wife has play practice AGAIN on sat, so i'll go it alone.

GL, sounds like you'll get most of the weekend in. Great news. CAn you PM me Todds cell? Thanks

Probably not going to overnight.... unless I have one too many beers :drink:

G.L - Glad to hear your back.... not glad to hear that you are using your checkbook for more than gas.....good thing that you are working full time to support your habit....

waterheater 07-09-2004 12:34 PM

Power we wont make it tonight. Little chink in the program just came up. Will be out both days this weekend though.

How are supporting your habit? :D

GLH 07-09-2004 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by powerguy
Probably not going to overnight.... unless I have one too many beers :drink:

That never happens. :rolleyes:

...good thing that you are working full time to support your habit....

Those three more days a week I work then you really come in handy. :D:D

GLH 07-09-2004 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by mopower
WTF :confused: Do you OWN these people??? I have a close personal friend in the business and I can't get $hit do that fast :eek: God bless ya :D

Actually they own me.

mopower 07-09-2004 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Actually they own me.

NOW :D :D :D :D :D :(

powerguy 07-09-2004 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Power we wont make it tonight. Little chink in the program just came up. Will be out both days this weekend though.

How are supporting your habit? :D

Exercised stock options and 2 days a week of "High Value" work :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I'll give you a call when we are out on the lake.

roadrunner 07-09-2004 06:16 PM

GLH:
Hope engine is running for break-in I am sure Andy will do his best.

Would like to add one more
38 Scarab 502's Burlington WHITS END

Thanks

RR

waterheater 07-09-2004 08:50 PM

Exercised stock options and 2 days a week of "High Value" work :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I'll give you a call when we are out on the lake.

Getting quite a workout, huh? Thats about the only exercise we like that favors us. :drink:

I'll be down around 10 or so.