Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What do your passengers do while underway? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82705-what-do-your-passengers-do-while-underway.html)

lucky strike 07-06-2004 07:20 PM

Re: What do your passengers do while underway?

IT'S SHUT UP, HANG ON, AND HAMMER DOWN. Wow, that sounded cool! :D:D:D

LS JR.

MitchStellin 07-06-2004 07:53 PM

Oh, and I love the one who gets all excited about something normal and yells, "watch this or that" when you are in complete control. I have friends I do not call because they are just not boaters. If you ride with me twice I better only have to tell you once. The docking is a joke, If I couldn't park this thing sideways we would be repairing the gel each week. The argue over stupid things and don't know a cleat from a line. Some of the better ones: bumper thing, rope, string :eek: , front, back, rope tie thing, and some of the cleat jobs...oh my god :) Some make it almost impossible to release when they get tight. I have learned to go around and fix every one after having to cut a line that would not release from a raft up. it was almost melted it was pulled so tight when some moron tried to pull the entire 50 boat raft back in line. Lost a fender there, man they explode under pressure. All in all I have learned to do it by myself so many times I just say "stand still, I'll do it" I launch it and retrieve it with no help now, I have a system and it works so stand back and watch. There is a method to our madness, often times things are forgotten because someone else failed to do it the right way and damage occurs. If you want something done right, do it yourself. Now if I had a hottie who wanted to learn I would be grateful. :)

glassdave 07-06-2004 09:01 PM

damn . . i was gonna post somthing but Mitch pretty much said what i was gonna say :D :D amen brutha :cool:

outlawinil 07-06-2004 09:07 PM

They drink alot because they know how i drive. And spill alot in case I run out of things to do with all my free time.

Rippem 07-06-2004 09:10 PM

Guys watch and learn...Girls take their clothes off. If you talk to me too much, or do anything other than what I tell you to do when I'm docking somewhere or backing into my slip, and f@ck me up, you are expected to put your leg in there to prevent scarring the boat (unless she has had her clothes off.) :D

ActiveFun 07-06-2004 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rippem
Guys watch and learn...Girls take their clothes off. If you talk to me too much, or do anything other than what I tell you to do when I'm docking somewhere or backing into my slip, and f@ck me up, you are expected to put your leg in there to prevent scarring the boat (unless she has had her clothes off.) :D

Cool, so if you are trying to dock and someone speaks out of line, they have to take their clothes off?? Kinda like Strip Poker?? Speak at the wrong time, then remove an article of clothing.

Rippem 07-06-2004 09:37 PM

Not exactly, though that's an idea who's time has come. Cool new boat game to play with the women. "uhh...did you say something? I thought so...TAKE YOUR TOP OFF"

MitchStellin 07-06-2004 09:54 PM

One problem with the nakid girl thing, I need to be paying attention...to the water, second, nakidness leads to sex and then no one is driving :eek: I could live with a worthless crew if they were nakid chicks :) :) Oh and rule number one...you cannot stop a 10,000 lb boat with a leg or an arm, you will just make it worse by getting blood all over the boat and making me get you to a dock so you can get to the hospital, I'll come back later to check on you. :) And you should leave strip poker out of this, he will just say topless women are immoral and not a "family" setting. :)

LostinBoston 07-06-2004 10:18 PM

Passengers?
no one I know will ride with me anymore.

john gov. 07-06-2004 10:57 PM

Oh, you have passengers. Gee, I'm sorry...I better go now.
Pilot boat( 14 knots cruise) Gov.