Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What do your passengers do while underway? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82705-what-do-your-passengers-do-while-underway.html)

Bryanw 08-01-2004 02:38 PM

Re: What do your passengers do while underway?

My friends won't ride in a car with me, but a few actually tried the boat. All I heard was "Slow DOWN!!!" and "Oh S@IT!!!". Going to have to find new boat friends...

OkieTunnel 08-01-2004 09:30 PM

I cant believe I only heard one mention of girls losing their tops. In my boat it seems that at 70 the girls start to notice something funny about there tops...at 80 they are trying to hold onto the boat and their top...at 90 they have to make a choice...at 100 the only choice is to hold on!!! God I hate boating :D

LostinBoston 08-02-2004 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by OkieTunnel
I cant believe I only heard one mention of girls losing their tops. In my boat it seems that at 70 the girls start to notice something funny about there tops...at 80 they are trying to hold onto the boat and their top...at 90 they have to make a choice...at 100 the only choice is to hold on!!! God I hate boating :D

Note to self:
Rob a bank and buy a boat that can do 100+ mph all the time.

45sonic 04-19-2005 01:34 PM

Usually they are providing refreshments :drink: :drink:

Waterfoul 04-20-2005 10:04 AM

I've heard this before, many times:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's from the guys on board!! I like to air it out a little every now and then.... or every other wave.... :D

Racegirl3 04-20-2005 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I like to air it out a little every now and then.... or every other wave.... :D

Thats when Im laughin so hard Im snorting :drink:

Waterfoul 04-20-2005 11:25 AM

Well if I ever get my boat running again, maybe you would dare to come out for a ride??? :drink:

Racegirl3 04-20-2005 12:43 PM

I would have no fear ridin on your boat, foul darlin.

The island crew hit Lake St Clair last year and are talkin about doin that again this year. Maybe your crew can head that direction too :cool:

Waterfoul 04-20-2005 01:24 PM

All depends on funds and whether or not I ever get my motor back together!!!!

Tonto 04-20-2005 02:05 PM

One new rule I'm going to have to implement this year is that everyone turn off their cell phones when we enter a docking situation until the boat is tied to the dock. Seems that lately everytime I start to pull into a slip, everyone wants to get on the damn phone :mad:

Robert