If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: membership dues??

Hydro, Strip Poker does have his own site. It is the OSO Uncensored section. There are other advantages besides just seeing pictures. You will see shortly. This site is extremely costly to maintain especially when people post pictures of everything from their motorcycles to their animals. Unlike other sites it is a business that has a tax ID number, a phone (and employees) for support phone calls, giveaways that we recieve from advertisers, and most of all the greatest number of visitors compared to any other site. These visitors answer your technical questions, buy and sell your parts, etc. To be honest without the membership dues, OSO would have been gone over a year ago.

The slowness of the site is because of the number of users on line. We are financially at a level where with our two dedicated servers this is all we can handle under our current budget.

We have had this conversation several times and our hard work is appreciated by many. To those that appreciate it we thank you.

VIP Member Platinum Member wwwTOPDJcom's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1992 450hp Senza Spectre 25'
    Vestal/Binghamton NY

and if it was free we would have to many loosers coming here and starting trouble

Quote Originally Posted by wwwTOPDJcom
    and if it was free we would have to many loosers coming here and starting trouble
    Hey, I resemble that remark....I think

My Boats:
    2005 42' Fountain SOLD
    1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI

I don't think the site is slow. Moves just fine now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123