Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics) >

Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)

Notices

Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)

Old 07-12-2004, 04:05 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)

Well another year has passed and another Smoke On The Water Poker Run is complete

I would like to say thanks to all our sponsors who with out your help we could never have had this event. Your support is very much appreciated

I would also like to say thanks to all our volunteers who worked their butts off to help Bob and I.

I would like to say a special thank you to Cherie’ who has put up with all my hours of obsessing on details and stressing over all the little things, not to mention her help in keeping me focused. And to Gregg Mc Alvey who is truly the back bone of what we did this year. His skills at getting so many things done for Bob and I, no matter what we asked, are second to none.

Thanks to the city for allowing us to take over the down town for the weekend. The amount of spectators seems to be growing as much as the event it self.

I would like to thanks all the participants. (A record number of 114 entrants) Without out you there would be no event and if it weren’t for your generosity we would not have exceeded our goal for money we raised for the Make A Wish foundation this weekend. The final total was just under $34,000.00 and brought our total for past 4 years to $104,000.00 and change THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I will be attaching some pictures (there were tons of them) that we took this weekend, and I will be periodically attaching some more.
For the participants, we have plenty of pics that you can still purchase enlargements from. Don’t hesitate to email me or call me

It is 5 am AM I can’t believe I am up, but now I have to get my real life back on track and focus on other things (for a couple weeks) before we get going on the 2005 event (which will be July 8 and 9th 2005 we think )

Thanks again

Marc
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-3-fountians-1.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-38-cig.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-42-x-flamburis.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Registered

Default Re: Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)

more
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-50-nor-tech-v-1.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-docks.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-docks-3.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Registered

more
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-baker-boat.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-borderline2.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-breakdown1jpg.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:20 AM
Registered

Floating card stops
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-card-pick-up.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-card-pick-up-2.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-card-pick-up-4.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:44 AM
Registered

our boat as pace and running
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-boatme-boat-1.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-boatme-boat-2.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-start-pics-2.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:46 AM
Registered

more of us
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-flags-running-1.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-flags-4.jpg  
Old 07-12-2004, 04:46 AM
Registered

hhh
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-breakdown1jpg.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-card-pick-up.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-card-pick-up-2.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:47 AM
Registered

gg
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-card-pick-up-8.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-card-pick-up-11.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-chastelet.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:48 AM
Registered

pp
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-clasified-3.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-coast-gaurd-3.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-coming-going-card-stop.jpg  

Old 07-12-2004, 04:48 AM
Registered

Doc Dave and Doc Karen
Attached Thumbnails Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-doc-dave-2.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-doc-dave-4.jpg   Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)-doc-dave-5.jpg  

Quick Reply: Smoke On The Water Poker Run says THANK YOU (and Pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.