Notices

Another boat flipped

Old 07-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Another boat flipped

Originally Posted by 32fever
... How many times do you wear life vests while running? If you don't, they were smarter than you. Or at least less cocky.

What are you talking about ... do you know ??

Old 07-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Another boat flipped

Originally Posted by cigarette1
Maximus ???

I assume the 45 degree waves mean quartering seas ... I wouldn't feel comfortable in ANYTHING at 112 in quartering seas

G
Really G? Tha't shocking to hear...
Old 07-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gotoguy622
I agree everybody who wishes they could afford a cig are the ones bashing it 36 is a good boat... enjoy the view from docks!!!!!
Im on my second!!!!!
You must be a rich guy.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:10 AM
Organdonor

Cuda

we both know rich guys this ones a DI(k

Old 07-13-2004, 12:21 AM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Really G? Tha't shocking to hear...
Didn't say I wouldn't do it

Last edited by cigarette1; 07-13-2004 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:49 AM
Registered

yeah this thing has been beat'n to death! someone asked me the other day what boat would you buy right now...not many come to mind!...the 36 gladiator is one of them! VERY cool boat! this sport and or hobby is filled with egos...ask 1000 men if they are good at driving and good at sex...any takers what the percentages would be!?...modern day equipment FAR exceeds the ability of those that buy it....be it cars, motorcycles, BOATS, and especially EGOS. sport-bike crashes are WAY up...their design must have a flaw...could NEVER be the people operating them???

i love this!:"when to let off - ALWAYS leaning towards sooner rather than later"....like i said, everyone knows...chop the throttles w/poor timing and guess what happens....ever hear of bow steer???...not to mention most boats are utilizing BIG wheels these days with 4, 5! and 6!blades...

just because the equipment is capable, dosn't mean you are...
Attached Thumbnails Another boat flipped-dsc_0016.jpg   Another boat flipped-dsc_0027%2520copy.jpg  
Old 07-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Re: Another boat flipped

Originally Posted by 32fever
Oh, today I heard the other yellow AT in the area is getting a makeover. Sounds like you might need more horsepower.
32Fever,

Yes, that's what I have heard as well. It can be a perpetual, never ending sickness---right? Well, I've been whipped before and I suppose another lickin' isn't going to make much difference.
Old 07-13-2004, 07:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by audacity
yeah this thing has been beat'n to death! someone asked me the other day what boat would you buy right now...not many come to mind!...the 36 gladiator is one of them! VERY cool boat! this sport and or hobby is filled with egos...ask 1000 men if they are good at driving and good at sex...any takers what the percentages would be!?...modern day equipment FAR exceeds the ability of those that buy it....be it cars, motorcycles, BOATS, and especially EGOS. sport-bike crashes are WAY up...their design must have a flaw...could NEVER be the people operating them???

i love this!:"when to let off - ALWAYS leaning towards sooner rather than later"....like i said, everyone knows...chop the throttles w/poor timing and guess what happens....ever hear of bow steer???...not to mention most boats are utilizing BIG wheels these days with 4, 5! and 6!blades...

And if you dont believe Joe here...call your insurance agent and get the details on some of the accidents.....you will be surprised at some of the circumstances surrounding them.......
Old 07-13-2004, 07:40 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by audacity

And if you dont believe Joe here...call your insurance agent and get the details on some of the accidents.....you will be surprised at some of the circumstances surrounding them.......

here is a 42' fountain that did it on land going into a turn to hard.
I guess you never know when or were it will happen.

Rick OSG
Attached Images    

Last edited by ONESICKGLADIATOR; 07-13-2004 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Registered

FYI:
Most stepped hulls flip when the driver lets off going into a turn. Also, I heard about the St. Joe incident from someone who was up there and saw a boat towed in upside down (he didn't mention if the bottom/top was stepped or not)

Quick Reply: Another boat flipped

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.