Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Smoke pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83074-my-smoke-pics.html)

Nykamp 07-14-2004 07:35 AM

Re: My Smoke pics

Thank you very much for the work, it was an honor to work on your boat. It was an awsome weekend, and it was great to see all the 41's SABERS together. I probadly slow a boat a little,and I diffently cause a list to one side or the other but I am moveable ballast. It was great to have so many freinds in our home town for a great event. Well I have to get the big dog ready for an other poker run this coming weekend, everybody have a good day. Thanks again Jim and Mary, see you in a couple weeks. Steve

LEOPAJM 07-14-2004 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by WickedWon
And this pic cracks me up :D Nykamp ( don't invite him on your boat unless you're willing to give a solid two mph :eek: ) and LEOPAJM

HOLY CRAP !!!! That looks like a promo pic for the "Big Chuck and Little John Show" here in Cleveland !!!!!

I don't feel that short ?!???!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

dlbCheckmate 07-14-2004 07:39 AM

Wow, I can see the spare tire shine ! That Rig is fabulous !!!

Nauti Kitty 07-14-2004 07:43 AM

And this pic cracks me up :D Nykamp ( don't invite him on your boat unless you're willing to give a solid two mph :eek: ) and LEOPAJM

Is this Danny and Arnold after they made the movie Twins? :cool:

Brandon would have stayed at the Holiday Inn if he knew there was going to be movie stars. :) NK

BLee 07-14-2004 08:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)

And I've got to post this pic of the boat even though it doesn't do the detailing justice. Steve Nykamp detailed my rig before the run and it was awsome ! I've always done the detailing myself in the past ( and I thought I was pretty good :rolleyes:) but Steve has got some serious " secrete sauce" to get those results !

Steve thanks again !

BTW He and his wife Krista have started a new business maintaining and transporting boats.......great people !

Ain't that the truth. Parnell's deck and hatch were only safe with a set of ice skates on. WickedWon looked like it had just been built! Steve did an EXCELLENT job cleaning those boats.

Jim I think this pic gives a little justice to Steve's detail work. See my reflection taking the picture? :cool:

R Addiction 07-14-2004 08:43 AM

Damn !!!! I just drooled on my keyboard!! Nice hardware guys!!! (Boats are nice too!!) :D . Seriously, top notch rigs. :cool:

Tonto 07-14-2004 09:11 AM

Mr. Nykamp, you and your lovely bride are welcome to join me and Demi any time...........if we EVER get this tub put together.

Robert

Nykamp 07-14-2004 12:25 PM

Brandon thanks for the complement, sorry about the slippery decks. Robert you gotta be up here for next years run. Krista and myself would love to take a run in TONTO this fall would work or this winter, I figure you are a little busy this fall. See ya for sure in SEPT. in the windy city. Jerry I'll see ya in 2 weeks in monroe for leopa, BIG CHUCK.

LEOPAJM 07-14-2004 01:34 PM

Great ... Looking forward to it ! LEOPA is a Blast !!!!

LJ

Half Nutz 07-14-2004 06:37 PM

Great Pics Mr. and Mrs. Deitz!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon. Thanks for everything

Steve, good to here you are comming to our poker run. You will definitaly have a good time

Se you all soon

Dan