Notices

Extreme Exhibit

Old 07-19-2004, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extreme Exhibit

I saw Extreme Exhibit yesterday going down 90 west through Cleveland when we were on our way to the lake. Wow that boat is amazing in person. Is that rig from around here? I've never seen it in the Lake.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Extreme Exhibit

They were at National Marine's Poker Run this past weekend. Ran outa Lakeside YC in Cleveland out to Cedar Point and back. Weather was crappy ..... SERIOUS Hardware in attendance however !!!! I don't have any pics (big surprise eh?) but I'm sure someone has some !!!???

In addition to Ext. Exibit, there was... XXX, Am.Muscle, Russels 47, the 188th ST 42, and about a dozen 51 and 42 Big power OL's . ect,......

Thanks to Al Mikalich for a "Wet and Wild" ride on his new 39 OL with triple 525's !!!

JM
Old 07-19-2004, 07:55 AM
Registered

Cool, Weather deffinitly sucked this weekend. We went out sunday, And coming out of shooters I encountered some 7-8footers near the end of the Breakwall by 72nd. that NE wind just tunnelled inside the wall and beat the crap out of us in my little rig.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:01 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

I almost caused a back up on the CP causway checking it out

Mary and I went back to Friday's in hotel Breakers and watched a couple boats try and head back in the slop.

Jerry,
Did a lot of boats make it back or did they call it quits and get land transportation back to Cleveland like we had heard from someone at the city ramp?
At the time we left CP yesterday a 50 OL was still at the guest docks. How bad was the carnage.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:16 AM
Registered

I'd say yesterday was one of the worst beatings I've ever taken on my boat and it was inside the wall
Old 07-19-2004, 08:33 AM
Registered

It was pretty BAD ! Lot's of trucks and trailers heading west from Cleveland to pick-up boats in Sandusky, Huron, ect... Some did make it back ,..... but they didn't have any fun !!!

Also .... BIG Thank You to Jim and Mary (WickedWon) My surregate big brother and sister, for loaning me their car to get back to Cleveland !!! Thanks Buddy !!!!

JM
Old 07-19-2004, 08:45 AM
Registered

Wow, must have been bad if you guys weren't out playing in the washing machine. Twice I landed so hard my motor just shut off, And broke my bolster. It was fun jumping waves @2-4 feet, than as we got closer to the end of the wall they started building I couldn't even get on plane.I guess its time for a bigger boat.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extreme Exhibit is out of Rochester,NY.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:05 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

"BIG Thank You to Jim and Mary (WickedWon) My surregate big brother and sister, for loaning me their car to get back to Cleveland !!! Thanks Buddy !!!!"

That will cost ya!

Seriously, thank goodness for good friends I had one of my Sandusky buddies bale me out of the back woods in Freemont a couple weeks ago as he was driving to pick us up he kept calling my cell phone singing the tune from deliverance and reminding me of the one classic scene that I don't want to get into

Glad to hear you made it back in one piece and also glad to hear that people were making smart judgment calls. I learned my lesson last year

Will we see you at the LEOPA run?
Old 07-19-2004, 09:14 AM
Registered

Scott ...

Wouldn't miss LEOPA poker run for anything !!!!!

Quick Reply: Extreme Exhibit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.