Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mark Adams @ Marine Management (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83151-mark-adams-%40-marine-management.html)

spitfire1 07-13-2004 11:55 AM

Mark Adams @ Marine Management

I drove by Mark's place this morning to say hello and see what boats he had and the place was deserted.....does anybody know if he has closed his doors and got out of the business???? I never bought a boat from him but he was a super nice guy.....always had time to shoot the breeze with you......

OffshoreOnly 07-13-2004 09:37 PM

Re: Mark Adams @ Marine Management

ask Tonto, he knows him well

McManus Apache 07-13-2004 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Spitfire1
I drove by Mark's place this morning to say hello and see what boats he had and the place was deserted.....does anybody know if he has closed his doors and got out of the business???? I never bought a boat from him but he was a super nice guy.....always had time to shoot the breeze with you......

Mark Adams is currently on vacation for the next two months traveling in his coach throughout Canada. He can be reached at 954-445-2223. He stopped by my facility this past Saturday and Sunday to look at the new 2005 Apaches under construction. He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. If you can't reach him let me know, I will be in touch with him this week.

Mark McManus
Apache Powerboats

spitfire1 07-14-2004 01:58 PM

Thanx.......

Nykamp 07-14-2004 02:31 PM

Spoke to him today, he's rolling down the highway heading for upstate new york to start his vacation I thinck he comes back in late sept. early october. He always has some awsome rides for sale, and he is a great guy. Steve

LivinVIP 07-14-2004 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by McManus Apache
Mark Adams is currently on vacation for the next two months traveling in his coach throughout Canada. He can be reached at 954-445-2223. He stopped by my facility this past Saturday and Sunday to look at the new 2005 Apaches under construction. He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. If you can't reach him let me know, I will be in touch with him this week.

Mark McManus
Apache Powerboats

Dear Mark,

Please post some photos of the 2005 Apaches.
I can't wait to see these icons !

Thank You, Victor

thedonz 07-14-2004 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by LivinVIP
Dear Mark,

Please post some photos of the 2005 Apaches.
I can't wait to see these icons !

Thank You, Victor

I second that

Tonto 07-14-2004 06:32 PM

Yeap, Mr. and Mrs. Adams have left the state. I had to get all my stuff out of his shop before he left. He and Lisa always get so excited about their trips. They usually come by Lake Lanier on their way back to Fl. and show me all kinds of videos that they have taken on their trip. Like Mr. McManus said, you can reach him on his cell phone if you need him, 954-445-2223.
Robert

knotpropr 07-15-2004 07:44 AM

We need Pictures!
It will be interesting to see which Apache is the first to post pictures of these mysterious, talked about, but yet unseen new models!

Nykamp 07-15-2004 01:36 PM

About a month and a half ago I was at Mr. Mcmanus shop and I got to see the newest ride, she looks good. And he is an awsome guy and all his help couldn't have been nicer. It was a real treat for me to meet the man. Steve