Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LIOPA Shelter Island Run and Fireworks!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83170-liopa-shelter-island-run-fireworks.html)

nolimits 07-13-2004 09:36 PM

Re: LIOPA Shelter Island Run and Fireworks!!!!

Don,
We just finished a run to Claudio's this past weekend. Had 14 boats. I left a message out in the Fountain forum, and now wanning thread (Mid Summer's Peconic Boat Bash). We had a blast, a few Fountains but mostly Superboats. There are pictures under photo's etc. You might want to fish over in the Superboat area for interest. Those boys run hard and would be a good addition for you. I spoke with Gferdon (29 Fountain) who is likely to make it. I am considering it as well.

What is the current breakdown of boats that you have. Length and type. Like to know if you are heading out to Block that I can Keep up. I have a 29 Fever.

Titan 07-14-2004 06:42 AM

No Limits.

We have a mix of boats in our club ranging from 24 to 38. And everyone runs different speeds. So far the list of boats that are definite are

35 Nordic Flame
Pure Energy from the board with his Sonic not sure info
29 Progression
24 Carea (Sorry Joe can't spell for sh$t)
38 Fountain
38 Sonic
24 Ultra
25 Nordic Waterheater from this board is suppised to come as well

These are the list of boats that show for most of the runs. We always have a great time so talk it up. And I hope to see some boats from Conn. at Claudios to join in on the fun.

Sick Nordic 07-14-2004 10:33 AM

Don, I'll be there! Should be a good time. We had a blast last year with Uncle Vito and the firewacks! Brian :)

LIOPA 07-14-2004 02:13 PM

..... Hey Sick Nordic "FIREWACKS"..........sounds like the SOPRANO's Fireworks Display :blaster: :blaster: :blaster:

.....Hey Titan....Add a 26 FORCE OFFSHORE to the list.

.....Hey Wes.....try to get Sean to go....haven't seen him in ages, it should be a fun time :D

Paul

To everyone interested......This run is FREE...... and is a great time for all.....anyone can join us and participate. CT & NJ people are also invited to join in. After all we use "THE CRAB SHELL" every Thursday night ya know :D so please attend. The more the merrier !!!

Pure Energy 07-14-2004 02:36 PM

Where's the Crab Shell???

LIOPA 07-14-2004 03:35 PM

Pure Energy........Crab Shell is in Stamford, CT Harbor

Great place to hang on Thursday & Sunday Night. You should join us one Thursday night.

Titan 07-14-2004 06:08 PM

Pure Energy

Anytime you want to go to the Crab Shell and you are trailering out to Greenport on Thurs let me know. You can stop by my house in Oyster Bay and dump the boat in with me. It is a straight shot across the sound to Stamford from Oyster Bay.

Don

Titan 07-15-2004 06:15 AM

Back to the top

Pure Energy 07-15-2004 06:16 AM

Don, Thanks for the offer, I just might take you up on that!! :drink:

LIOPA 07-15-2004 12:42 PM

OK.....everybody is invited to BIG DONS for the BIG DON Crab Shell Run :D

Just remember to bring a boat.................. :p