Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Time to Re-power the Powerplay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83256-time-re-power-powerplay.html)

ComeNGetIt 07-18-2004 09:01 PM

Re: Time to Re-power the Powerplay

Gerard,

Since you act like a little girl you should probably put 6 cycilnders in the boat. That would be more your speed.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to PM me. :rolleyes: :) :p :eureka: :drink: :D

Nykamp 07-19-2004 07:32 AM

I would use ALL SEASONS MARINE boulder city nevada 1-702-293-4499, I had a set of 775 NA in my last apache and they were awsome. They are a smaller family owned shop, great guy and great engine builders, I put over 125 hours on the and never even had to change the plugs. It's a ways away from you but I thinck worth the trip, plus you can hit VEGAS. Steve

Qball 07-19-2004 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by ComeNGetIt
Gerard,

Since you act like a little girl you should probably put 6 cycilnders in the boat. That would be more your speed.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to PM me. :rolleyes: :) :p :eureka: :drink: :D

Great 1st post :rolleyes: .

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nykamp
I would use ALL SEASONS MARINE boulder city nevada 1-702-293-4499, I had a set of 775 NA in my last apache and they were awsome. They are a smaller family owned shop, great guy and great engine builders, I put over 125 hours on the and never even had to change the plugs. It's a ways away from you but I thinck worth the trip, plus you can hit VEGAS. Steve

thanks for the info. I'll check them out.

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 03:29 PM

Gerard,

And you are????

Steve 1 07-19-2004 05:52 PM

Gerard,

ROFLMAO

Steve_H 07-19-2004 06:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Gerard,

more girlfriend trouble Semper? :p

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by lotoparty
more girlfriend trouble Semper? :p

Sounds like it!! It's obviously some dumba$$ jealous LOSER. Hey Steve1, your whole fiasco with Apache was even funnier. LOL

I think it's ........................ Danny Weinstein

Steve 1 07-19-2004 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Sounds like it!! It's obviously some dumba$$ jealous LOSER. Hey Steve1, your whole fiasco with Apache was even funnier. LOL

I think it's ........................ Danny Weinstein

No Fiasco I am still friendly and very much on business terms with Apache;Good People there..

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 08:27 PM

I just wanted to find out info about re-powering the boat and I get stupid comments from a few idiots.

Thanks to the people who were helpful. Loto, I didn't think anybody would remember that mess with the X. It was kinda funny--at my expense.

Let's see, 1 whole post from ComeNGetIt. I think it's obvious that this LOSER can't name themselves. (hi Dan)