Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ups Sux (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83259-ups-sux.html)

Tonto 07-14-2004 06:15 PM

Ups Sux

Don't ever use UPS for any shipping, they lose too much important sh!t These a$$holes have lost some REAL important stuff of mine and now I have to close all my banking accounts. I can't tell you how PISSED I am. :blaster:
FEDX all they baby

Robert

robyw1 07-14-2004 07:09 PM

Re: Ups Sux

True FEDEX will never lose them. I mean they might break it into unrecognizable pieces but at least you get it. That is the most important thing.

Roby :D

WHOSNEXT 07-14-2004 07:28 PM

I have a buddy that is in the wholesale jewelry business and ups is there best customer (they lose stuff all the time), the best part is that they pay in 10 day's, never send 1 of a kind stuff and always over insure.

45sonic 07-14-2004 07:32 PM

No kidding. I just received a bill in the mail for something I DID NOT ship to someone I don't know.

Roger 1 07-14-2004 08:17 PM

UPS could f**k up a ball bearing with a rubber mallet!

UPS= Unskilled Package Smashers! :mad:

cuda 07-14-2004 08:58 PM

I ordered a part months ago. I have since moved and tried to contact the seller to tell him. He shipped it to my old address, and now it's missing in action. Called UPS, they are doing an "in depth" investigation. From what I gather, that entails sending the drive back by to see if he can find it. I drove past my old house today, and it's obvious nobody is living there. UPS guy dropped it off anyway. Apparently, they are responsible for it if they don't get a signature. I hope it all works out. :(

robyw1 07-14-2004 11:04 PM

Well you know the meaning behind USP's new logo? They just cut corners

Roby

WickedWon 07-15-2004 06:56 AM

Robert, who you trying to kid, people in Ball Ground GA don't have bank accounts !! :D So how did UPS screw up the cash you've got hidden in the root cellar ?? :eek:

Sorry to hear about your stuff, hope they find it.

Donzi Corleone 07-15-2004 06:57 AM

I've worked for the company for 27 years and I will be the first to tell you thats it's not the same company it was 20 years ago. Mgmt. is doing it's best to ruin the reputation of this co. Our mgmt people now are nothing but burned out drivers with less then 2 years driving exp. We hire welfare recepitants in our wharehouse because they work cheap and could care less about a career there, and are stealing us blind. I know 8-9 dollars an hr. doesen't sound cheap, but it is when their clueless. Mgmt continues to push pkgs down conveyors at 3 times the volume we did years ago with 1/2 the work force needed to do it right. I've never seen so many crushed pkgs loaded on to my car. I have no ax to grind I'm just calling it like I see it. Their is so much about this Co. that the public doesn't know. Yeah they pay well and the bennies are good but, they couldn't give a damn about your safety or well being because when you work here you sell your soul to them. I think with my 27 years I'm qualified to say these things.

Formula Outlaw 07-15-2004 07:23 AM

Frank, please don't tell us your going to paint the Spectre "UPS" brown?:D