Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The reason I haven't purchased a replacement boat yet. (pics) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83472-reason-i-havent-purchased-replacement-boat-yet-pics.html)

Cord 07-19-2004 06:37 PM

Re: The reason I haven't purchased a replacement boat yet. (pics)

We havn't even tried to market the condo space. If you want a slot you'd better step up to the line 'cause they're goin' quick!

Hi-Tech Marine 07-19-2004 06:41 PM

Impressed, think I am going to need some GMC 3500 upgrades soon.
we just added 10K Sq. Ft. and employees. Yes, its a big commitment.

eyezlee 07-19-2004 08:24 PM

NICE BUCK.. Keep on pounding away. You'll get there. But will you ever get Saturday's off? Call me when you do and I'll haul your ass around.

BigMike 07-24-2004 10:05 AM

I know how you feel Buck. We made a decision a few weeks ago to move our business from a 8000 sq ft office to a 14,000 sq ft office. Now all we need to do is figure out a way to pay for it and we will be in great shape. I have a feeling that paychecks will be few and far between for a while.

Mike

Shane 07-24-2004 10:17 AM

Best wishes for much success Buck. Gotta take the risks to gain the rewards.

buck183 07-24-2004 11:18 PM

Thanks for the awesome replies people. Makes me feel a little better about the money we have invested in it.

Buck

tanned fat looks better 07-25-2004 09:31 AM

Shop looks great Buck.

So what kind of boat are you and your sister/wife looking at?

tanned fat looks better 08-01-2004 10:38 AM

Ttt

buck183 08-01-2004 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by tanned fat looks better
Shop looks great Buck.

So what kind of boat are you and your sister/wife looking at?

Glad you put this TTT or I wouldn't have read your post.

I've narrowed down my search to a somewhat short list. 32 Active Thunder, Pantera, Bullet, and if the deal was right I would consider a 33' Outlaw. If I could find a Mystique in my price range that would be nice. Don't see that happening though.

I'll just have to see what's available in a few months when I'm ready. I really feel like we are in the cat bird seat right now. I like being able to sit back and watch for the PERFECT boat to come along at the right price. I have a feeling it will happen sometime between the completion of the building in September and Spring. Either way we will be back on the water spreading our redneck cheer. :drink:

Buck

buck183 08-01-2004 07:19 PM

TFLB,

I might add that they are a couple of other possibilities that I would consider under the right circumstances. Sunsation or Sonic with the right power and options would make my list too.

I only have a couple problems on my end w/ Sunsation. The problems are all me too, they have nothing to do w/ the boat itself. I'm pretty sure I want to make the jump into a lower 30 ft boat w/ twins. There aren't many Dominators on the market within my price range. They just haven't come down in value to what I can afford at this time. I really like the 288, but my main reason for the upgrade is length and comfort. We want at least a pump out head and room for people to sit comfortably in the cabin. I have decided to go with something that has a fairing instead of a windshield this time.

There aren't many Sonics on the market in the length I want that are within my budget either. I love the lines of these boats. Just can't find a whole lot of them around that have what I want.

Buck