Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83553-i-shagged-rotten-drive-baby-huge-thanks-offshore-performance-though.html)

Sydwayz 07-21-2004 11:13 AM

Re: "I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though.

Ty & Caroline, yes we did make the best of the weekend. I appreciate the rides on your boat. It sure is a good thing we boated back over to the Bridge in the rain, and the sun came out 10 minutes later. Come to think of it, I don't remember much of Saturday evening after going back toward Red Eyes to find the girl with the 'Kiss Me' shirt on.

BobbyB, thanks for all your help this weekend as well.
BK said the boat should be ready to go by Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

Cignificant 07-21-2004 05:28 PM

Re: "I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though.

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I don't remember much of Saturday evening after going back toward Red Eyes to find the girl with the 'Kiss Me' shirt on.

Was that the girl comparing her bolt-ons to Crystal? I was trying to convince them they couldn't do a good comparison with their shirts on. :drink: :drink:

Good seeing/meeting everyone over the weekend. Bryan, glad to hear you got things straightened out so quickly. See ya next week...

Keith 07-21-2004 08:04 PM

Brian, sorry I couldn't join you down there this weekend, but from the pictures it certainly appears you had a great time. :D From what I'm seeing at least on our own website (mostly club members), there appears to be an unusually high amount guys with broken gears this year. Makes you kind of wonder if there is a larger problem on a national scope.

Hopefully catch up with you at one of the upcoming events. I'll be doing them all from this point out, decided not to sell the boat for the offers I was getting. I'm going boating.

BobbyB 07-21-2004 09:22 PM

Brian,
Thanks again for everything this past weekend. And thanks again to Ty and Caroline for the ride on your boat. And you Richmond guys you sure did put a hurting on my liver.

MitchStellin 07-21-2004 09:43 PM

They "found" a key to get the lock off? That sounds scarry, do they just use one key or is it a lug nut with a key-way on top. Sounds too easy . :rolleyes:

Sydwayz 07-21-2004 11:14 PM

They openned up their stock of McGuard drive lock keys, until they found one that worked. They only have so many patterns.

OffshoreOnly 07-22-2004 09:10 AM

Brian, I am having a deja vu, that is exactly what my gears looked like at 128 hours.

Sydwayz 07-22-2004 09:16 AM

Steve, I know I am not the only one. Me likey warranty.