Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I have been blocked at work (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83572-i-have-been-blocked-work.html)

MitchStellin 07-19-2004 09:13 PM

I have been blocked at work

Came in this morning, fired up the computer pulled up OSO and....access denied!!! :mad: Tried TheDieselStop.com...access denied. They are on to me, damn. :mad: Now maybe I will get something done for a change. There is always home :)

HiPerf2000 07-19-2004 09:30 PM

Re: I have been blocked at work

depending on thier software, they may have only blocked the domain name. You may be able to put in the OSO IP address and bypass the block.

ChrisK 07-19-2004 10:06 PM

Yeah they blocked me not to long ago also.... I can go to OSO, but when i try to go to the forums.. its a no go... I can see the classifieds, auctions, all the other stuff...

RebarBox 07-19-2004 10:07 PM

Find a new job!:eek::D

mopower 07-19-2004 10:08 PM

My Corp. adds spy ware everytime you log on , and I then remove it before proceeding :rolleyes: . I also clear all my cookies so the next time I log on and the spy ware is added again it doesn't pick up my trail :p I hope :rolleyes:

Next alterative is mt own laptop on a dialup. :)

MitchStellin 07-19-2004 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not too bent. I am self emplyed also so it is my time. i am logged on but only look twice a day or so so I can wait till night, the problem with night is that I am always doing something with the boat, running, cleaning, fixing, maint, upgrades, you name it but right now I am running the heck out of it. 8 running houre last weekend. :) with that comes the cleaning, I virginize it after every trip :cool: Here is SOTW from the channel, 100s of boats out that weekend. :)

MitchStellin 07-19-2004 11:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another from Holland, the first was Grand Haven.

Bankshot242LS 07-19-2004 11:42 PM

Hey Mitch,
That sucks I hope they don't jam me at work, but if I know you, you will find a way around it. (Nice pics) We will be there this weekend but see the temp. is going to be in the low 70s
Mike

Sydwayz 07-19-2004 11:46 PM

mopower... go ahead and do the dial-up laptop. Your company will be calling me in the morning, and buying our product to shut you down = Whipples for Brian. :D :D

wwwTOPDJcom 07-20-2004 12:06 AM

NA I just use my cell phone, they will need a jammer to shut that down :)