Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fun Mini Cat project boat on ebay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83654-fun-mini-cat-project-boat-ebay.html)

BAJA WILL 07-23-2004 03:24 PM

Re: Fun Mini Cat project boat on ebay

Madcow,

Glad you grabbed it, can't wait to see what you do with it. I knew their would be another OSOer that would want it.

Will Murray :drink:

Phantom1 07-23-2004 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse James
A guy here on LOTO has that same boat with Triple 10hp (his best friend has a 32 skater with trip 300 pro max) The throttle shifter set up cost more than the boat :eek:

I would love to see a picture of that. :D :)

R Addiction 07-23-2004 04:00 PM

What Brand of boat is this? That would keep me occupied this winter :D

glassdave 07-23-2004 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Madcow
Well, I guess I'm going to be a cat owner. BTW don't go poking around on Ebay when your drunk. You might wind up bidding on some goofy cat.

oh fer gods sake . . . . . and just who are you going to get to lay graphics on that thing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . . . . hmmm . . . i'll just fit it in between the flame job on your Avalanche, painting scotts Vette, buffing out Renos mini cat, Chucks wheel flare, finishing the rubrail on my boat, the side view mirror for skater Kennys escalade, frik'n Paulas car (X crashed her bumper :rolleyes: ) . . . . . jeezus . . . . i need a whole new group of friends . . . friends who i will NEVER tell that i can paint stuff :rolleyes: :D :D

OK OK so when do ya want it done :rolleyes: :cool: by the way i'm definetly flying to KeyWest now . . . .1st class :D:D

SummerObsession 07-23-2004 08:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey if ya get drunk again and want to sell this little *****, let me know. :D :D

I'm thinking twin 30's and CANOPIES!

Now wouldn't THAT be cool!!!

Oh yeah, it needs to be white with blue flames if you need a template. :D :D :drink:

Here's a photo for reference:

packinair 07-24-2004 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave
, painting scotts Vette,

:confused: really?? I know I was next in line last october :(

tizbad4 07-24-2004 10:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's get it on

tizbad4 07-24-2004 10:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Mini me

Phantom1 07-25-2004 08:09 PM

Uh.......tizbad......don't look now, but I think you have a mouse in your boat. :rolleyes: :)

tizbad4 07-25-2004 08:50 PM

That's Chelsea the boat dog!!!