Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me! >

Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

Notices

Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

Old 07-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

For the past few seasons, the crybaby whiners have been getting out of control up here.

They move up from the city, buy a house on the lake (busiest lake in southern Maine) and think they are in the wilderness!

This one idiot, who cries that I've ruined his sanctuary, bought his million-dollar home on the narrowest point of the lake has been very influential with the police and has donated many decibal meters to the water cops.

I just got a call from a friend. He heard first hand from the head Game Warden that "Kurt (me) was going to be the example of what will happen if you have a Cigarette on the lake" My buddy asked why Kurt, and he was told because he has the Cigarette boat and thats what all the hoopla is all about, Cigarette Boats!!!

The Game Warden said the entire Marine Patrol on the lake have been instructed to pull me over EVERYTIME I am on the water!!!

I'm just plain LIVID! I am one of the safest and probably the most experienced boater on our entire chain of lakes.

Any legal advice???

Kurt

Last edited by Biggus; 07-22-2004 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

That sucks Kurt, I suggest you make friends with this Millionare
get him on the boat and when they pull you over say he was driving
Old 07-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go to law school...... that sucks. kevin should be able to help you out with some advise..... f-them....
Old 07-22-2004, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how bout we have a fun run, no silent choice aLOUD.....lol... ill even ride up for this one.... only 50 boats or so, no big deal....
Old 07-22-2004, 08:17 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Par for the course... some burned out big city lawyer comes around and he wants the gate to close behind him. Make sure it kicks him in the azz.

Get very good mufflers that are legal and go 200ft (or closer if legal)from his docks and do about 10 donuts every 30 minutes on the week ends.
Also idling in front of his house about 50 ft from his dock, for a few hours once your legal might be fun.

Stay within the law.

Last edited by GLH; 07-22-2004 at 08:19 PM.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Take a bunch of Marine Patrol out and they'll stop bugging you because they want their own!

LS JR.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:19 PM
Steve_H

have an independent noise test done on your boat to make sure its within legal limits "before they stop you".

record the conversation when you get pulled over and get them to admit their gunning for you????

Old 07-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
For the past few seasons, the crybaby whiners have been getting out of control up here.

They move up from the city, buy a house on the lake (busiest lake in southern Maine) and think they are in the wilderness!

This one idiot, who bought his million-dollar home on the narrowest point of the lake has been very influential with the police and has donated many decibal meters to the water cops.

I just got a call from a friend. He heard first hand from the head Game Warden that "Kurt (me) was going to be the example of what will happen if you have a Cigarette on the lake" My buddy asked why Kurt, and he was told because he has the Cigarette boat and thats what all the hoopla is all about, Cigarette Boats!!!

The Game Warden said the entire Marine Patrol on the lake have been instructed to pull me over EVERYTIME I am on the water!!!

I'm just plain LIVID! I am one of the safest and probably the most experienced boater on our entire chain of lakes.

Any legal advice???

Kurt
Sorry to hear this.....I would wait and see what really does happen....I am sure that you could get them on a harrassment charge if you are legal noise wise....and you continually get pulled over.....Do you happen to know any marine officers??? Can you get any info from them????
Old 07-22-2004, 08:23 PM
jtmiller02

Make friends with him without him knowing its your boat hes been *****ing about...that way once the first ticket comes you'll have a much easier time knowing how to make him miserable in return.

Old 07-22-2004, 08:25 PM
jtmiller02

O i forgot, you could just move to SC...we don't even have inspections for cars down here, let alone a boat. Hell you can pretty much do whatever you want as long as you have a fire extinguisher, horn, and some PFD's on board, and you don't run into the DNR boat.

Quick Reply: Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.