Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Milwaukee Boat Race (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83881-milwaukee-boat-race.html)

Mrs Cord 07-26-2004 08:41 AM

Milwaukee Boat Race

Here is what I found out so far to help out any volunteers. You need a pass which you can get on either thursday night at the Howard Johnson Hotel at 7 pm during registration or Friday between 9 -4 at the Milwaukee Yauht Club during registration. I also learned there will be parking available for trucks and trailers, but Slips are on your own. All other details will be given during registration.

Hope this helps.

Deanna

MnFastBoat 07-26-2004 08:51 AM

Re: Milwaukee Boat Race

Too bad about hte slips :( gonna be a pain in the .... to be up early enough to get the boat in the water each morning.

Are you guys still patrolling? I did not see you name on the email list that Clay Sent out yesterday.
Shoot me a PM with your cell # and I will call when I get in town. Should be arriing sometime thursday afternoon.

Cord 07-26-2004 09:19 AM

Our cells are not the best way to get a hold of us. Try our home number. 262-243-9663. Could you please forward that e-mail to us? We did not get it. [email protected]

MnFastBoat 07-26-2004 09:39 AM

Cord, Email and PM sent with info on what I received.
I hope you guys are in on the Patrol fleet. :)

Waterfoul 07-26-2004 03:48 PM

You still have my number Hugh?? It's the same one as before, same as it's always been!!

hp500efi 07-26-2004 04:36 PM

Deanna, Saturday night still on?

What time etc....

I will keep you posted.

Jeff

Waterfoul 07-26-2004 05:12 PM

Oh..... Saturday night is WAY ON!!!!! Will be good to see you again Jeff.

MnFastBoat 07-26-2004 07:17 PM

Yes I do Mike.
Sent you a Pm to update #s
Cord mentioned something about a party in his pm's earlier today
is it invite only? Since I am the only one in MN coming up there I am kinda tossed out on my own :( But then again it usually is that way :)
Had two coming with, but they decided to stay home

Waterfoul 07-26-2004 10:23 PM

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here (not!) and say that you are MOST DEFINITELY invited to the party Hugh!!!

OshkoshThunder 07-27-2004 12:01 AM

Deanna,

Thanks for the update for volunteers. Sorry I did not get back sooner here. We have been calling and using email to communicate to patrol boats. Cord, you are definitely in, if there is a question there. We would like to see you guys at the ramp at McKinley on Saturday morning no later than 9:30. There will be a last minute meeting there before getting on the course no later than 11:00. You should be off of the course by 4:00. As Deanna indicated, the volunteer meeting is at Ho Jo's downtown (176 Michigan Street) at 7:00 PM. Hope to see you there...

-Mark