Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   dave p./TYPHOON (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83890-dave-p-typhoon.html)

DaveP 07-27-2004 08:17 AM

Re: dave p./TYPHOON

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes for Frank and I.

Frank will kick butt at Typhoon. When I resigned, he was the only person I recommended for the job. He can sell, he knows Donzi's like no other person around and he is sincere and cares about the customer!

I look forward to seeing Frank take Typhoon to the next level!

I also look forward to getting the credit apps!

AugiePensa 07-27-2004 08:23 AM

Congrats to Dave and Frank, two of the friendliest people in the world. Best of luck to you both, Augie & Lisa

trev-one 07-27-2004 10:43 AM

congrats Dave!!! Mike
Atlantic Bar and Grill
P.S i have the Jack single barrel :rolleyes: :) :)

DaveP 07-27-2004 12:20 PM

Augie & Mike,

Thanks for the kind words. After the jack n cokes at the Tiki, we will have to venture south the to Atlantic Bar & Grill to pay a visit to Mike and Jenn behind the bar who makes KICK AZZ jack n cokes!

Hummmmmm maybe an ESSEX CREDIT raceboat in the future? Ya never know :-)

Shanghied Again 07-27-2004 12:43 PM

Thanks everyone. Like I said before Dave and Myself made a great team together and its going to feel funny not having him there.
Dave thank you for trust in me, I will do my best to make your legacy live on.
I will carry the tradition like we always have, letting the Customer decide what they want, being helpful but not forceful, caring, lending in with my knowledge of Performance boats and just being as honest as I can be.
You will be missed (But I will always have a liter of Jack and fridge full of coke) so when you stop in we can always kick back and drink a few and talk about old times and new.
Your The Best!

bajabob38 07-27-2004 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Thanks everyone. Like I said before Dave and Myself made a great team together and its going to feel funny not having him there.
Dave thank you for trust in me, I will do my best to make your legacy live on.
I will carry the tradition like we always have, letting the Customer decide what they want, being helpful but not forceful, caring, lending in with my knowledge of Performance boats and just being as honest as I can be.
You will be missed (But I will always have a liter of Jack and fridge full of coke) so when you stop in we can always kick back and drink a few and talk about old times and new.
Your The Best!

Well frank, hook me up with a top gun and get Dave to handle the $$ end.

bajabob38 07-27-2004 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
D0 They Serve Metamusil ? I'll Be There.

They have a age limit there, no one over dead aloud in.

DaveP 07-27-2004 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by bajabob38
Well frank, hook me up with a top gun and get Dave to handle the $$ end.

Funny you should mention that! A brand new 2005 Top Gun just arrived today! Frank will draw up the contract and just email me your SS# and we'll get the ball rolling!

Hey Frank - make sure there is a nice boat in the showroom to cocktail on during the winter months!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-27-2004 04:06 PM

Congrats to both of you!

At least you cut your commute down now Frank! :drink:

As for you Dave...How are you going to make it home every night knowing you have to pass the Sandpiper? :eek: :eek:

Shanghied Again 07-27-2004 04:18 PM

Hey Bob, we can have you in a new top gun by next week.. We have Great Financing with Dave only a phone call away!
Oh yea we also have the wise one for Insurance.

Sharkey, I don't know what its going to be like driving 2/10s of a mile to work? Sure beats driving 4000 miles a month.

Dave, A 38ZX or a 38ZF works just fine for cocktails, I will be looking foward to it.