some people are so godawful stupid

Notices

some people are so godawful stupid

Old 07-31-2004, 07:27 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some people are so godawful stupid

ok so i put my new extension box on and went out to play this afternoon. I went out with abuddy just to do some testing and see if itmade a differnce. AKA i putt putted up and down the bay a few times and then did some WOT runs. All in all test were going OK but I am way overproped. I lost another 300rpm but picked up some speed. BUT I had an oil psi warning light come on a few times. I went vover everythign and the sender fittins is leaking so i'm pretty sure taht was it. But i fgured it was best to head back and throw her on eth trailer. ON the way back in cruising like 40-45 soem jackass in a 30' chapparal comes flying up from behind me on my right swerves at me, swerves back away from me and then back at me this time accomplishing his goal of hosing me and my boat down with an over trimmed drive and wake.

I was in utter ****ing disbelief of how stupid this guy was. NOt only was it a dick thing to do it was really god damn dangerous. I woudl have been pissed if it was buddy who i knew understood how to drive aboat but somw random dumbass ass who did this from literally out of nowhere!!!!

SO i let him head off and i dropped down to idle to discuss with my buddy if maybe i had accidentally cut him off and not noticed or antyhing. He comfirmed this dumbass came out of no where and intentionall sprayed us down. And that he was lookign aroudn for otehr boat ahead of us on both side and sw nothign (over my exhuast ther eis no way in hell i coudl have heard his boat behind us)

AT his point I realized he went the channel to go to the LI sound and was idling out. So of course i slammed the gas and tore ass over to him in et no wake zoen to tear him a new one. I get tehre and his pig of a wife stars spoutin off how theywereon eth right sod eof teh bay so tehy ahd right of way. SO i was liek first off you were the overtakign vessel i don't have eyes in the back of my head your responsibilty to see whats in front of you. Seondly intentionally swerving to spray someone at 50mph is a a party foul no matter how you slice it. Thehn they started yetlling and we started yelling back. Called him a fat ****ign cluseless dumbass and his wife a fat nasty pig of a c*nt and left it at that.

The stupidiy of some peopel amazes me. Other than my horirbley loud exhaust i'm a pretty law abiding courteous boater. it pains me to see sh*t liek this. Honestly this was kind of the last straw, i think i'm done with boats especially fast ones.

oh yeah on a sidenote, if any of you happen to know the jackass with the late 90s maybe 2000 30-32' twin engine red with tan interior chaparal out of either bayville or oyster bay NY tell him they are f*cking a$$hole from me.

-puder

Last edited by puder; 07-31-2004 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-31-2004, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Re: some people are so godawful stupid

Morons only understand moron behavior.

paintball guns. That's the answer.

1) Find them.
2) Pump a volley of frozen paintballs down his fat wife's pie hole next time she opens it.
3) Laugh like a maniac.
4) Hurl a box of rusty #6 fishhooks into their boat.
5) Moon them.

Mission accomplished.
Old 07-31-2004, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by puder
Called him a fat ****ign cluseless dumbass and his wife a fat nasty pig of a c*nt and left it at that.
At least you decided to take the high road in this unfortunate situation.

Sorry to make light of it, but I just have this picture in my head of misspellings being shouted at the other boater.

Honestly Puder - that just plain sucks. There are idiots everywhere.

Last edited by rouxsterre; 07-31-2004 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-31-2004, 07:57 PM
Banned

Puter, don't let a jackazz like that make your decision whether to boat or not. I would have gone berserk on him even worse.
Old 07-31-2004, 08:06 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

hahah yeah iw s contemplating lettign him get away with it BUT when he droppe dto an idle i just had to chase him down an give him an earfull. I ove dangerous stuff. Hell i haven;t been doign much boating because i started racing cars!!! but i try to do my dangerous **** with some safety margin this was just flagrant stupidity taht could have been very ugly, had i nto steered away and cut the throttle we probaly would have collided.
Old 07-31-2004, 08:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcollinstn
1) Find them.
2) Pump a volley of frozen paintballs down his fat wife's pie hole next time she opens it.
3) Laugh like a maniac.
4) Hurl a box of rusty #6 fishhooks into their boat.
5) Moon them.
Mission accomplished.
That ranks among the finest paybacks ( in ANY situation ) I have ever heard.
I will never leave home again without a box of rusty #6 fishhooks. . . . and loose-fitting pants.
Old 07-31-2004, 08:09 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

oh as for this impactingmy descision to get outof it. I'm jjst kdn of tired of the pain in the ass factor of it. If i had enough spare cash laying around to pay someone to clean it tune it and laucnh it for me and I was actually around to use it (car racing take up most weekends now) it woudl be another story.

I want to sell the scarb anyway. If I got another baot it would probably be a fast centr console with eggbeaters. easier to maintain more reliable and quiet frankly more usefull. givign fishing and some fast cruising. Buti think a definate hiatus is rapidly approaching.

I'll prolly still post (typos and all) here though..........
Old 07-31-2004, 08:11 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

oh yeah i think i've seen this baot afew time at the marina my buddy keeps his baot at in bayville. i was ganna go down there when the guard is asleep at night and take crap on his upholstery and throw dead fish in the cabin..................

high road baby!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2004, 08:17 PM
Banned

Phew! I've gotten rusty with my Puter-ease!
Old 07-31-2004, 08:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by puder
take crap on his upholstery and throw dead fish in the cabin..................
high road baby!!!!!!
OSO is a payback GOLDMINE. I'm writin' all this down.

Quick Reply: some people are so godawful stupid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.