Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jere Flynn or 38 scarab (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84142-jere-flynn-38-scarab.html)

DollaBill 10-23-2006 02:18 PM

Re: Jere Flynn or 38 scarab

Originally Posted by CJBROWN
I think something has happened to Jere Flynn. I was doing a yahoo search for him and this forum came up.

I bought a boat from Jere about 3 weeks ago. I remember him saying he had a scarab, or something similar.

I got an email from him exactly 2 weeks ago saying his father-in-law had passed away and that him and his wife were traveling to central CA for services.

I have a cell number and a couple of email addresses for him but have been unable to reach him by any of them for the last two weeks.

My fear is that something bad has happened, like an accident or something.

He has grown children and I would imagine that if something drastic has happened someone will follow up on his correspondence.

I would send him personal email if you have an address. I'm sure he isn't a scam, I just think something has happened to him.

Best regards,
Chris Brown
Orange County, CA

Joined and posted for the first time today???? If it looks like a duck........

somethings wrong

KCHOTBOAT 10-23-2006 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by CJBROWN
I think something has happened to Jere Flynn. I was doing a yahoo search for him and this forum came up.

I bought a boat from Jere about 3 weeks ago. I remember him saying he had a scarab, or something similar.

I got an email from him exactly 2 weeks ago saying his father-in-law had passed away and that him and his wife were traveling to central CA for services.

I have a cell number and a couple of email addresses for him but have been unable to reach him by any of them for the last two weeks.

My fear is that something bad has happened, like an accident or something.

He has grown children and I would imagine that if something drastic has happened someone will follow up on his correspondence.

I would send him personal email if you have an address. I'm sure he isn't a scam, I just think something has happened to him.

Best regards,
Chris Brown
Orange County, CA

It has been two years. He had no problem running to the bank to cash the check. I emailed him and called his cell several times. Never once heard back from him.

ali 10-24-2006 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by KCHOTBOAT
It has been two years. He had no problem running to the bank to cash the check. I emailed him and called his cell several times. Never once heard back from him.

Had two people let me know about this post in the past week.
KCHOTBOAT Please email me or call me directly to fill me in on the missing parts. You'll have to refresh my memory as to the parts. Thanks, Jere Flynn

ali 10-24-2006 04:24 PM

Thanks, Chris for the heads up about this post.

BajaRunner 10-24-2006 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by ali
KCHOTBOAT Please email me or call me directly to fill me in on the missing parts. You'll have to refresh my memory as to the parts. Thanks, Jere Flynn

so are you going to pay up? whats the deal??

Steve_H 10-24-2006 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by BajaRunner
so are you going to pay up? whats the deal??

with interest? :evilb:

fatdaddy 10-24-2006 09:52 PM

This could get interesting.

Airpacker 10-25-2006 07:22 AM

Here we go again............................................. ...............................

KCHOTBOAT 10-25-2006 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by ali

It was for a water bypass setup one or two it has been so long. The amount was $150.00. I will pm you my new address where you can send me back my money.
Rich

ali 10-25-2006 11:28 AM

Rich,
I just requested the statements from the bank for the 7/2004 I should have it thursday since it's online. Fedex does not keep records that far back. Did you by chance keep the tracking number?
I did have a water pump bypass and therm. cover off the old motor so that must be what we are talking about.
Let me verify the deposit and if you didnt get the parts then I'll refund your money with my apolagies either by check or paypal. Your choice.
Jere
[email protected]