Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Little Tommy and Magnum Mark spotted on Long Island (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84184-little-tommy-magnum-mark-spotted-long-island.html)

Little Tommy 07-30-2004 09:14 AM

Little Tommy and Magnum Mark spotted on Long Island

Little Tommy and Magnum Mark having a great time in Long island----Did some boating yesterday in Magnums 41.
Also spent time on Mulberry street in Little Italy. Raved about the food and service at ANTHONY'S. These are apparently old friends of Magnums and from what I heard, if you are there you should not miss this place.
Anyway, Lucy flew out yesterday and met up with the boys. A great time had by all.
Tommy is now on his way home for the Milwaukee races...We will see you all at Rock Bottom this weekend!!!
Kathy :)

thedonz 07-30-2004 09:21 AM

Re: Little Tommy and Magnum Mark spotted on Long Island

Hi LT,

Glad to hear the news. MM and Lucy are good people....that 41 is nice, but your boat is no slouch either...when are you and the Mrs. coming down again?

Frank

WesSmith 07-30-2004 10:02 AM

Hey Tommy !!

You come to my backyard and don't let us know ?? :D

Where did you guys cruise ?

Little Tommy 07-30-2004 03:06 PM

Hi Frank----Tom and I are bring the boat down the 1st week of November. He is doing some motor work. He doesnt tell me everything, but I think he is planning on putting bigger power in. I guess we will all have to wait and find out. I can't wait to see the changes that are taking place at Spinnakers with TNT in there now! Good th hear from you-----Kathy

Little Tommy 07-30-2004 03:11 PM

Hi Wes, Not sure where they criused. I know the weather was aweful until yesterday. Mark is keeping the boat at Boatel in Freeport(?). Apparently he took Tom allover and showed him the sites.
Mark and Lucy are out there for another week, I expect Tom home any minute now. Tom and I may be bringing our Apache out the 2nd week of August and staying at the same place. If we do, we for sure will have to hook up! KAthy :p

spitfire1 07-30-2004 04:39 PM

What.......no pictures????? :(

thedonz 07-30-2004 05:06 PM

Hi Kathy,

Keeping it under wraps, huh,.. :) :) :) ......hopefully, by the time you guys get down here I'll have a boat that can keep up so I don't have to see your transom get farther and farther away,,,,, :) :) :) Say "Hi" to Tom.

Frank

Little Tommy 07-31-2004 06:48 AM

Frank,
Whatever happened to the Apache you were looking at? Have you decided on something else?

Payton 07-31-2004 06:57 AM

Hi Tommy and Kathy. Say a hello to Mark and Lucy as well.
We hope to see you guys here on Lake Michigan soon.
Will your boat be put back together in time for the COPS run on the 14th?

WesSmith 08-01-2004 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Little Tommy
Hi Wes, Not sure where they criused. I know the weather was aweful until yesterday. Mark is keeping the boat at Boatel in Freeport(?). Apparently he took Tom allover and showed him the sites.
Mark and Lucy are out there for another week, I expect Tom home any minute now. Tom and I may be bringing our Apache out the 2nd week of August and staying at the same place. If we do, we for sure will have to hook up! KAthy :p

Love to see ya !!!!