Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   some people are so godawful stupid (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84265-some-people-so-godawful-stupid.html)

Comanche3Six 07-31-2004 10:43 PM

Re: some people are so godawful stupid

This is the funniest thread I have read on OSO to date

Becca 07-31-2004 11:15 PM

hey baby, you did the right thing, and good luck on the center console, they're looking more and more attractive for salt water. Way to go Brendan!!

Wasabe 08-01-2004 01:31 AM

That is some crazy chit! If that were me .... well I'm not gonna say cause that's not lady like.... but hell hath no furry like a pissed off Woman. ;) Good for you!

puder 08-01-2004 02:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hahah in retrospect i'm glad i forgot i had a flare gun in the cabin......

wasabe a cutre lil blonde thing liek you yellin!!!! no way!!!

and becca, another cute lil blonde thing!!!!!!!!! how you doin? how is florida treating you tehse days. FYI no center console yet.... but i've been doing tons of car racin gin my new toy :D

Titan 08-01-2004 07:43 AM

Puder,

As you and I know Bayville breeds some seriously f***** Up people. I would have done the same thing by Chasing the guy down and screaming at him. But taking a dump on the guys boat is just way too funny. Make sure you post pics. And good luck staying away from the rest of the idiots in our little harbor.

Don

TeamTaboo 08-01-2004 09:47 AM

Brendan if you get down south again give me a call(or IM ) have gone the other way not very much car racing but a lot of offshore race. I am getting the cars ready for this fall and spring. I hope you come down again this Jan. Bill Mazzoni
PS. If you go to the SBI New York race in Sept. look me up Team Taboo

Phantom1 08-01-2004 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
Puder,

But taking a dump on the guys boat is just way too funny. Make sure you post pics.
Don

Uhhh......I vote "NO" on the picture of the turd. :)

jtmiller02 08-01-2004 10:35 AM

probably from watching too many michael moore films

MitchStellin 08-01-2004 10:39 AM

Looks like you are flat spotting tires to me :) Is that Indy Light Drifting??? :) Don't waste your breath on this tool. We will get him back for you, just get your alibi together. :) :)

gdfatha 08-01-2004 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by puder
I'll prolly still post (typos and all) here though..........

Waht topys???? :D :D