Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ROLL CALL: SBI Washington, NC Aug. 6-8 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84402-roll-call-sbi-washington-nc-aug-6-8-a.html)

Ange 08-03-2004 06:32 AM

Re: ROLL CALL: SBI Washington, NC Aug. 6-8

Apparently JT forgot to ask where the floor/cot/bathtub is that he is sleeping/passing out in is located. We are at the Holiday Inn Express, right across the street from the Days Inn. I should be in around 3 on Friday afternoon. My cell is 919-423-4276. Finally I get to meet more OSO'ers!

Greg, how did you end up with Oceans? I have some pics for Allen from last year.

Jana 08-03-2004 07:06 AM

I'm arriving Thursday evening. Staying at the Comfort Inn in Washington.

Sydwayz 08-03-2004 08:17 AM

Yes, we plan to be there, but I am going to watch the storm before a 300 mile tow, and I also have to get my engine hatch fixed before I leave; so we are tentative.

garysol1 08-03-2004 08:38 AM

The storm should be long gone. My guess is it will leave behind some murkey water as all the tributaries are already pretty high around here and muddy. My 10 year old son and I will be there Friday bright and early at the beach to watch our first Kilo. Hope to see some of you all there......not that I will know who to look for :) The weather looks like it will be fine.

Gary

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Yes, we plan to be there, but I am going to watch the storm before a 300 mile tow, and I also have to get my engine hatch fixed before I leave; so we are tentative.

Ange 08-03-2004 08:48 AM

Right now the projected path of the storm shows it being headed well out to sea by Wednesday morning. It's path to the north doesn't appear to take it as far as Pamlico or into the river at all.

TeamTaboo 08-03-2004 09:26 AM

Team Taboo will be there on Thursday. READY TO RACE

BatGirl 08-03-2004 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Jan
Christa (aka Cocktail), Martha, Jennifer and myself will be in town around 9:00 pm Thursday night. We will be at the Days Inn.

We will be ready for a few drinks, any thing planned Thursday evening? :drink:

We will be cheering on Tyler Crockett and the Fortress Team

My cell, 803-413-0769
Christa's 803-413-2642

Jan

Jan, I am glad to see that you are now calling Bear "cocktail" now too!
Damm, I am going to miss you guys!! Martha and Cat too.
Was planning on going to NC, but now am focusing on Orange Bch.
Cocktail you better hope they have some cute pizza delivery boys out there. Hell, they probaly don't even have pizza! LOL!
What other races do you plan on going too? You must make the Keys!
Have fun.
BG XO

jtmiller02 08-03-2004 01:55 PM

Hmm, looks like I have Friday off work, so if I don't have to go up to Columbia that means I'll be watching some Kilo Runs...:D

Ange 08-03-2004 02:18 PM

Bastid. I take it you aren't flying folks around today either? Still raining?

jtmiller02 08-03-2004 02:32 PM

few showers...mostly the 20mph winds putting a small damper on things