Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Upgrading again..New Gladiator or T/S TopGun? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84422-upgrading-again-new-gladiator-t-s-topgun.html)

pm203 08-03-2004 09:09 PM

Re: Upgrading again..New Gladiator or T/S TopGun?

When you buy a Gladiator from Phil,he puts in
fender holders, a storage box ,and gelcoats and finishes that portion of the boat.Sitdown boats are the future!

cuda 08-03-2004 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by pm203
When you buy a Gladiator from Phil,he puts in
fender holders, a storage box ,and gelcoats and finishes that portion of the boat.Sitdown boats are the future!

Dude, sitdowns are the past. What do you think we had before stand up bolsters?

pm203 08-03-2004 09:54 PM

Dont knock it till you try it.I thought sitting down was ridiculous,now I think standing up is ridiculous.Everyone who owns a sitdown boat used to tell me this,and I did not beleive them.Ask Philly from Lipship,who knows more than the Cig factory about Cigs or Mike Fiore whats better and they will tell you to SITDOWN.Even Reggie is rumored to be working on one.

Cash Bar 08-03-2004 11:23 PM

Thanks even more! I'm still not sure what, but something new is definitely on the horizon.

Cash Bar 08-03-2004 11:25 PM

Oh yeah, SOMEBODY said the comparison is like a sports car vs. an SUV.

I keep thinkin' thats true if the SUV is a twin-turbo Cayanne or ML55!!!

lucky strike 08-03-2004 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Thanks even more! I'm still not sure what, but something new is definitely on the horizon.

Wahoo! :D

LS JR.

fountain82 08-03-2004 11:59 PM

rumor has is that cig is releasing a new 39 on thursday, i believe it is a sit-down like the 45, you can also drive from the center, like the 45. i guess we will have to wait and see!

Cash Bar 08-04-2004 12:22 AM

I heard some news on the new cig. and the only thing I'm sure of is it will climb right out of my newly raised budget. Doh!

dhlaw 08-04-2004 05:51 AM

Greg,
gimme a call and I can give you some input on the 2 boats.

Brett

Pwrbt33 08-04-2004 06:33 AM

We have a brand new Gladiator in stock. Check out our website or call for more info. Looking to move it!

Pwrbt33
Offshore Performance
1-877-GOFAST1
410-827-0200

www.offshore-performance.com