Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   cig opportunity (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84517-cig-opportunity.html)

dkwestern 08-04-2004 10:59 AM

Re: cig opportunity

Originally Posted by dreamer
man it has the drop in third bolster!!!!! that is the ultamate set of options id get if i got to order!!!!

Awesome boat, but I don't see the third bolster or where it would attach????

LEOPAJM 08-04-2004 11:00 AM

The Yellow seats don't get very hot at all !!!!

JM

dreamer 08-04-2004 11:26 AM

THE WINNING BID DOES NOT GET THE BOAT!! the high bid get presented to the bank then they accept or counter offer once... take it or leave it... i did this w/ my se ray got it well under value.. so it depends what is owed the bank on this boat

Marginmn 08-04-2004 11:39 AM

"Marginmn I have showed you evey nice boat to buy, you are not listening."

Nice? Only if you happen to like Plain-Jane paint and sit-down boats :)

clearcut3 08-04-2004 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by dkwestern
Awesome boat, but I don't see the third bolster or where it would attach????

It wedges in between the front bolsters and locks down (not sure how exactly). While it is considered a 3rd bolster you better be real skinney or a kid :crazy:

PM Joker...he posted some pictures of the 3rd bolster a while back.

BLee 08-04-2004 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
3rd Bolster

glassdave 08-04-2004 03:47 PM

man that thing is a nice package. 575's on ITS's, cool graphics and cockpit layout :cool; :cool:

any idea how fast that would go. just curious.

ernie davis 08-04-2004 04:04 PM

Hey Dave,

Not to hijack the thread, but hows the CCraft doing after last weekend's Leopa run?
Tried to find you afterwards, but couldn't find ya.

Uncle Ernie

lucky strike 08-04-2004 05:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My friend is the manager at National Liquidators. I took a look at the boat today. The boat is in great shape. The backseat is faded.

As of today, the boat is not up for bid. They are still working it out with the owner. He may end up with back.

Like "dreamer" said, the bank has a number they want for the boat. The high bidder doesn't always walk away with the boat. Minimum bid is $185k. The boat, I imagine, will be sold for probably 220-240k. I checked the recall and it said 86. I was a little bummed. I'll post a few pictures.

All I have to say is.........Damn, I wish our boat was sold!

LS JR.

jayboat 08-04-2004 05:12 PM

Brian gave me a ride in that bad boy last summer- flat water on Lanier and the dash speedo was showing 92- I didnt bother to ask if there was any more throttle. No doubt it is one sweet piece of fiberglas.