Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Floating Report Heading to Jersey (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84556-floating-report-heading-jersey.html)

thedonz 08-04-2004 10:31 PM

Re: Floating Report Heading to Jersey

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Alright! It's on.

Who: Frank V.S. Bobby.
Boats: Frank-92 Top Gun - Bobby-91 Top Gun
Where: Haulover inlet to Boca inlet.

As "d-hlaw" says, "You better bring your balls!"

Bobby

LOL....touche, my friend, have a great time up north....maybe I'll have the boat here by the time you get back.

LostinBoston 08-04-2004 10:35 PM

Currently livin off exit 100b on the gsp.
grew up off exit 41 on 78.

Thanks for the details Ron.

stecz20 08-04-2004 10:46 PM

i got your back bobby........

lucky strike 08-04-2004 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20

Sent ya a PM buddy.

LS JR.

Ron P 08-04-2004 10:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Had a summer house in Silver Bay Point growing up. Spent my whole childhood life boating on Barnegat Bay. Use to hang out at ski cove. L.S.

Then you must recognize where I live from the photos.

Nice family of 9 ducks we are raising this summer. They are here every day and now they are much larger. Yes, I clean the pool all the time.

Iggy 08-05-2004 04:57 AM

Grew up on Barnegat Bay (Toms River/Island Heights). Was driving boats before cars. Really miss those days (err...except winter when we would walk on Barnegat Bay).
I used to live in Beachwood. Before that I lived in Snug Harbor off Silver Bay (Fisher Blvd.).

One winter Silver Bay was soooo frozen a couple of buddies and I rode our minibikes all over the bay, from one side and one end to the other.

cuda 08-05-2004 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20

The last place you want Stecz to be is behind your back.

Danny_Ocean 08-05-2004 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Iggy
I used to live in Beachwood. Before that I lived in Snug Harbor off Silver Bay (Fisher Blvd.).

One winter Silver Bay was soooo frozen a couple of buddies and I rode our minibikes all over the bay, from one side and one end to the other.

LS & IGGY:

OMG! I'm not sure of your age(s), but I lived in Toms River (Water St.), Silver Bay (Silver Bay Dr.) and Snug Harbor (Matso Drive) btwn 1962 and 1980. My girlfriend lived in Beachwood and since I wasn't old enough to drive, I'd visit her by boat.

The first place I lived as a child was on the Toms River in one of those old captain's houses (Water St). Had a lot with/dock across the street. My earliest memories are of the boat my dad had and the fishing trips we would take all over Barnegat Bay.

I attended Toms River High School North and eventually switched over to South where I graduated in 1980. Immediately joined the Marines and went to Calif. Haven't been back since.

Small world, ey?

D. Ocean
Pompano Beach, FLA

Fast Shafts 08-05-2004 09:14 AM

Lucky,
Did your dad race "Berks Law"? I use to see that boat occassionally on the same lagoon where I grew up, Stephan Ave, Toms River.

Danny O,
You might not recognize TR anymore, the population is about 100,000 now.
Bob G

berns29scarab 08-05-2004 10:43 AM

Come on up. I live in Beachwood off Exit 80. I'm off on Friday. Plan on being out in the 29 scarab.
Bernie