Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   looking for a ford!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84686-looking-ford.html)

stecz20 08-06-2004 11:00 PM

looking for a ford!!!!!!

3 Attachment(s)
i just want to say, thanks to mcraymond3. i just bought my f-450 from him and this deal has went as smooth as could go. mat was great to deal with and he did not leave a detail out . my truck should be here in nj by tomorrow, and i could not be happier. i was a little nervouse about dealing out of state, and was thinking what could go wrong will. well, dealing with mat nothing went wrong. everything he said, came true, and much more. mat will get every ford i buy in the future. if you guys are looking for someone who is a man of their word, mat is your man.

little backround on mat, he used to be an outerlimits guy, i know we wont hold that against him. no worries, he is now a cigarette man. mat is in north carolina, at sanders ford, give him a ring if you are looking. it will be worth your time. i had to order this truck as a cab and chassis, so i had to special order the class 5 hitch, the body, and the extra midship fuel tank that gives the truck almost 80 galls fuel capacity. mat put some time in on this deal.. here are a few pics of it at manning shortly after the body was put on. i love it and cant wait till sat for her to be here. once again thanks mat....... dave stecz

buck183 08-06-2004 11:06 PM

Re: looking for a ford!!!!!!

Good lookin truck there stec. I think you'll be happy w/ her.

Buck

stecz20 08-06-2004 11:13 PM

i know i will be, thanks buck. hey buck. punch in a search for back rack. you will see what im talking about. places everywhere...... get back to me... dave

buck183 08-06-2004 11:48 PM

Ahhhhhhh.....I see said the blind man. It's a type of "headache rack" with a twist.

The good news is I now know what you've been asking about. The bad news is I still can't get it from any of my warehouses.

BUT...I would be more than happy to contact a distributor for you and use my resale number to get one for you at wholesale cost if you want. Again, only if you want to. ;)

Hey, isn't it past your bedtime of something?

Buck

stecz20 08-06-2004 11:55 PM

buck your ok for mullet wearing cross dresser............ yes, but who can sleep before they get a new toy.....lol. how many top guns you have in your new place by now???? dave

buck183 08-07-2004 12:23 AM

Counting the ones in my driveway and my buddy's shop......NONE. :)

Buck

Hot Duck 08-07-2004 12:47 AM

Hey! All I can say is SWEET!!! That is a nice looking truck and I have no doubt at all that you are going to absolutely love it! You are also going to love the extra fuel capacity with that huge mid-ship tank. It is worth every penny! I know that you have to be really excited. I am just like you when it comes to getting a new toy. I can't sleep the night before either! Congratulations!

stecz20 08-07-2004 01:08 AM

thanks will, you are the reason for my madness, and overkill with this truck. although not really an over kill weight wise. thanks so much for all your help early on with specing this thing out. you truly are a worthy mentor,lol. so when are we going to see some pics of your sweet new rig and your new ride. better yet, how bout a shot with the rig hooked up to the ride. oh yeah, and dont worry ill keep an eye out for your old truck. make sure she is being loved like she deserves..... dave

NJgr8ful 08-07-2004 01:56 AM

Very nice Dave :) Just wondering .... what method of transportation does Mat use for getting the truck to it's final home ... in this case NC to NJ? Today will be a nice day in NJ no matter how cold it is right now ... ehy?! :D

stecz20 08-07-2004 02:04 AM

nice little break in the weather is nice, since what has been in the past week. well, im lucky in this case a buddy of mine is bringing the truck up while passing through. i was hoping that id get to go down and spend the weekend with mat and his family, but timing was not in the cards this time around. im sure mat can arrange any kind of transportation for new cars to be delivered. i was just lucky one of my drunken buddies just passing through......lol