Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Congratulations to Reggie Fountain From OL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84843-congratulations-reggie-fountain-ol.html)

fountain1fan 08-09-2004 06:06 PM

Re: Congratulations to Reggie Fountain From OL

verry nice mike

Cord 08-09-2004 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP
Very nice move Mike!

Exactly, now the only choice that Fountain has is to accept! They're against the ropes for next year! :D

Hydrocruiser 08-09-2004 06:14 PM

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe"

It's out there waiting for you Mike or anyone willing to act, dream, plan and believe!

Von Bongo 08-09-2004 06:36 PM

Nice statement..congrats to Fountain and without competition the bar seldom is raised so hats off to OL for helping push the envelope.

H2Xmark 08-09-2004 06:36 PM

Congratulations to everyone at Outerlimits and Fountain, if it was not for Mike moving up the speed record to begin with we would not be anywhere near these speeds, just think if I said 170mph in a V hull a couple years ago everyone would have joked and said"yeah sure" what are you smoking, well here we are today, and who know's where this will take the boat industry for tomorrow, keep up the great work Gentlemen
Mark Rush

NJgr8ful 08-09-2004 06:37 PM

Classy Mike ... now get back out there!! LOL :)

Panther 08-09-2004 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by garysol1
Class act.........Mike, Can you shed some light on what happened?

I'm sure they're not responding because,,,,,, they know a thing or two about public relations.

I would just sit back, say nothing, then come back next year and see what happens.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-09-2004 06:54 PM

Excellent Mike!!!

You had as much to do with this record as anyone. You pushed Fountain to the limits and forced them to raise the bar.

We all win with that. They learn, you learn, and we all reap what comes out of the molds from there on.

Thanks again for trying. I know it had to hurt not being able to go out there.

I'm sure we will see you attempting to break this record soon!

Thanks again for all that you put into your boats.

open87 08-09-2004 07:05 PM

1ST CLASS THREAD. BUT I THINK YOU GUYS ARE F'N NUTS GOING THAT FAST :crazy::crazy::D

Panther 08-09-2004 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by open72
1ST CLASS THREAD. BUT I THINK YOU GUYS ARE F'N NUTS GOING THAT FAST :crazy::crazy::D

I agree!!! Why not make the boat remote control, that way no one gets hurt...