Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Congratulations to Reggie Fountain From OL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84843-congratulations-reggie-fountain-ol.html)

OldSchool 08-10-2004 06:40 AM

Re: Congratulations to Reggie Fountain From OL

Classy move!! :)

CigDaze 08-10-2004 07:03 AM

Nice. Well said, Mike.
Records stand and records fall. In the spirit of competition, it's the competitor's that make the mark. All are victorious here. :)

JUSTONCE 08-10-2004 07:51 AM

Honorable. Mike definitely a class act.

waterspeed 08-10-2004 07:55 AM

Well stated Mike! I hope that now everyone understands why every OL customer stands with you and supports your product.

Marcus

BODYSHOT1 08-10-2004 07:57 AM

Nicely done OL....

Chris288 08-10-2004 08:05 AM

Insert foot in mouth,,, boy has his tune changed since saying somebody needed to shut Reggie up... Guess he meant someone else... :D

raiseyourdrive 08-10-2004 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Chris288
Insert foot in mouth,,, boy has his tune changed since saying somebody needed to shut Reggie up... Guess he meant someone else... :D

Typical NY phuktard can't see the thread for what it is and as stated above the true nature of the competition. He didn't change his tune he simply offered congratulations where it was due. I doubt seriously Mike will be giving up anytime soon on setting his own mark...here is an idea take your head out of you a@# and put your foot back in your mouth...always gotta be someone starting controversy

lakeluvr 08-10-2004 08:39 AM

Nice job Mike, and great job to Reggie and his team. Boy that is flat flying. And myself and all the others would like to hear "The rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say.

Chris288 08-10-2004 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by raiseyourdrive
Typical NY phuktard can't see the thread for what it is and as stated above the true nature of the competition. He didn't change his tune he simply offered congratulations where it was due. I doubt seriously Mike will be giving up anytime soon on setting his own mark...here is an idea take your head out of you a@# and put your foot back in your mouth...always gotta be someone starting controversy

It was a joke,,, Hence the :D,,, but I give a sh!t less what you think... :eureka:

garysol1 08-10-2004 08:44 AM

I would like to hear the story myself. 12 or so hours hauling that OL eachway is a long way to drive for nothing. I drove 4 hours for the no-show and would love to hear why? The real reason from the man who knows.

Originally Posted by lakeluvr
Nice job Mike, and great job to Reggie and his team. Boy that is flat flying. And myself and all the others would like to hear "The rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say.