Notices

Team webpage??

Old 08-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Team webpage??

Does anyone know whether or not The Hulk team has a website??? I have run a search but turned up nothing... If no, who drives?? Trottles??

I saw them in Washington and was impressed. They seem to be really great guys!!! It was nice to see them take time to spend with a child in a wheelchair. That says a lot about them as well as the other teams involved..

BTW, who is the guy with the BIG purple and green bike??? That bike is amazing!!!!

thanks!

powerboatgirl
Old 08-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Registered

Default Re: Team webpage??

You should have heard the old guys at the car show yelling at him TO SLOW DOWN when he was running the Boss Hoss bike up and down the road....LoL

Originally Posted by powerboatgirl2004
BTW, who is the guy with the BIG purple and green bike??? That bike is amazing!!!!

thanks!

powerboatgirl
Old 08-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by powerboatgirl2004

thanks!

powerboatgirl
His name is Doug Kelly and he seems like a very nice guy! He told us the bike weighs about 1200 lbs. I think he's the owner/throttle man for the Hulk.

Cat

P.S. Welcome to OSO!
Old 08-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Registered

Thanks for the welcome!!!! I am a racing freak!!! LOL I have always liked racing but there is nothing like powerboats.. !!!! I want to race and everytime I go to a race, it makes the desire even more!!! I want to find a salvage boat ( hull only) and go from there... (probably just a dream... but you never know!! lol)

Thank you for the information!!!! He tried to go talk to me because he saw me check out the bike but the timing was off and once he was free, I was gone... Just my luck!! oh well.. always next year.. LOL

Anyway, thank you for the info!!!

powerboatgirl
Old 08-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Team webpage??

I can only imagine... I would have loved to ride on it... but then again, who wouldn't???? I remember a bike like that last year but it was red with checkered flag graphics.. that was nice too!

Originally Posted by garysol1
You should have heard the old guys at the car show yelling at him TO SLOW DOWN when he was running the Boss Hoss bike up and down the road....LoL
Old 08-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

This guy, with the 500HP V8 bike?
Attached Thumbnails Team webpage??-hulk.jpg   Team webpage??-hulk-bike.jpg  
Old 08-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Registered

yeah... that is the one... I love that bike!!! lol
Old 08-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Registered

welcome aboard, You could always but my boat and run it in p4 or p5 It would make a nice first race boat.
Attached Thumbnails Team webpage??-just-once-profile-1.jpg  
Old 08-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Registered

Doug Kelly rules!!! I have to be his #1 fan!!! Saw him race this past weekend... he is great!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Registered

Yup - Doug is cool. All these racers are pleasant people. Augie Pensa from Nesquick boat toted Mark's (Swipes Team) little girl around the entire pits Saturday evening through all the crowd and had the numerous race teams sign her T-Shirt. Doug was one who signed away. I too saw Doug spending valuable time with the handicap youngster. Good hearted man. Just a great event.
Wigginout - I haven't forgot about you. Just getting caught up after the event. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Going to the worlds in Key West? We're all going and looking forward to a great time. Hopefully we'll see you there! Best of luck with your boat. It looks killer on the business card! Post some more pics of her so everyone can see her. FYI - we made Powerboat Mag this month. Check out the NY City Poker run. There you will see my Swipes Poker Run boat.

Quick Reply: Team webpage??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.