Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oso Swipes (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85057-oso-swipes.html)

kbt74 08-13-2004 01:09 PM

Re: Oso Swipes

We are trying to move these products all over the us. So the more distributors we have the better exposure we will have. We had a lot of people come up to our booth during the Cincy poker run, and tell us that they have heard about the Swipes. So we are getting some brand recognition, and this is only the beginning.

KEvin

MnFastBoat 08-13-2004 02:09 PM

hummm
maybe a distrubitor is needed in Minnesota :)

I would only assume these work on cars and motorcycles as well?

Thinking here

RollWithIt 08-13-2004 03:03 PM

Spoke with Danny for a while last night on the phone and looking to pick up the products here in Pittsburgh. Cant wait to get ahold of them to start moving them. To answer the question above, you can use them on anything that gets dirty or greasy. Dont have to limit the use to just boats.

OldSchool 08-13-2004 03:09 PM

Just put in an order. Nice talking with you Danny!! :)

Hauling Trash 08-17-2004 10:54 PM

Swipe Wipes are a Great all around , I use them all the time on the raceboat (Rio Roses)

Mike
Rio Roses

Dan = We need you to come down to Orange Beach this weekend ,The Jerseys boys are do it all over again.

MarkSmith 08-17-2004 11:11 PM

HEY, the shiznit really works. Danny busted me stealing a pile of samples at the NY Poker Run and said take the whole container and use what ever you want. Once I started wiping the seats down, I cleaned the whole cockpit and cabin. I was having fun.

My recommendation all the way.

Mark Smith

Ange 08-18-2004 07:13 AM

Mike, I don't know if the Swipes crew can handle another Jersey weekend so soon! By the way, I dropped off some pics at the Rio Roses RV in Washington. Did you get a chance to see those?

Audiofn 08-18-2004 07:20 AM

They work UNREAL for getting off the Diesle fuel stain on the truck :D:D

Not so good at getting off the stains from the little hellicopter stains that areleft on the boat when tree out front drops them.

I am very happy with mine. What they do they do VERY well.... They are on my boat as we speek.

Jon

HiPerf2000 08-18-2004 07:32 AM

I'll also chime in and say how great these things are. And the best part is that they are space saving and simple to use ( No more looking for the Spray bottle and a clean rag !!) And when you are done with the (heavy duty) plastic container, you can use it to store stuff in.

I also became a distributer for the Philly/NJ area. :)

Ange 08-18-2004 07:33 AM

Jon, don't park the boat under that tree!