Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Our New Jersey Loaner Could Change Our Minds (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85178-our-new-jersey-loaner-could-change-our-minds.html)

lucky strike 08-16-2004 10:06 AM

Re: Our New Jersey Loaner Could Change Our Minds

Originally Posted by boot
Are you really related to Arnold ? How is he ? I haven't seen him in a few years ..
We used to go there every morning for breakfast and of course ,hang out at the club over on the inlet . Are they still racing ? Joe

Arnold is my God father. My father and Arnold have been friends since the early 70s. Odds are they will be in NY for the race in Sept.

LS JR.

BLee 08-16-2004 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lucky strike
PS-Brandon, BRING IT ON! 92 now means nothing to us :D :D

Why would 92 mean anything to you, you barely break 70! :D :D

Since you borrowed that boat, I will borrow one as well. We eagerly await........... ;)

otis311 08-16-2004 10:23 AM

Started the day off with the local Poker Run today with Davey D in his 35' Mistress and we took out the "Rolling Thunder." Lightning Jacks pulled up behind us at the 1st card stop.

We saw "Stecz20" in the Canal but didn't get a real good shot.

Took a quick ride out the inlet and it was rough. 4+ footers. Then, we meet back up with Davey D. and run down Barnaget Bay to Waters Edge. "Panther" was there but decided not to say hello (just kiddin pal). Go under the Seaside bridge and up behind us comes an old cat. His race # is "C-1" same as ours. ITS ON! Another 100+ MPH run down Barnaget Bay except this time he couldn't keep up with us (we showed him). And THAT was our day. Don't know if I've ever had a better day of boating.

Of course, pics...........

Took a quick ride out the inlet and it was rough with 4 footers. WTF Bobby. 4 footers in Ft Lauderdale is concidered a flat calm day. Get your head out of the cats ass and start thinking Cigarette again. Its fun to go fast once and a while but ...well you know the rest

Hope you guys are enjoying the vacation

Nauti Kitty 08-16-2004 10:27 AM

Took a quick ride out the inlet and it was rough. 4+ footers. Then, we meet back up with Davey D. and run down Barnaget Bay to Waters Edge. .

Hey Cord Maybe one other advantage to a v?

Nice ride guys. It sounds fun. Avoid Brandon and Freedom though. Just my .02 worth. NK :D

Tonto 08-16-2004 11:41 AM

At 4+ feet, Kitty you are just getting your "stick" arm warmed up.

LS Jr.
Saw ya'll one day about a month ago going and coming at Hillsboro Inlet. We were anchored just inside the jetties with the CHIEF ENGINES crowd doing a little swimming. Tried to say hello but it was just too noisy.

Robert

lucky strike 08-16-2004 12:17 PM

Let us know the next time you guys go out & we'll hook up.

Be back in Fla. tomorrow.

Lucky

lucky strike 08-16-2004 12:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Somemore pics

lucky strike 08-16-2004 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Why would 92 mean anything to you, you barely break 70! :D :D

Since you borrowed that boat, I will borrow one as well. We eagerly await........... ;)

Oh its on............ :D :D. I guess its time to use the spaere 700HP engines. :D

LS JR.

lucky strike 08-16-2004 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Took a quick ride out the inlet and it was rough with 4 footers. WTF Bobby. 4 footers in Ft Lauderdale is concidered a flat calm day. Get your head out of the cats ass and start thinking Cigarette again. Its fun to go fast once and a while but ...well you know the rest

Hope you guys are enjoying the vacation

Well, yes 4 footers are nothing. Now take into consideration that your out there in a boat you've never been in AND it is a Cat. It was fun out there though :D :D

jawbreakerkid 08-16-2004 12:44 PM

Oh its on............ :D :D. I guess its time to use the spaere 700HP engines. :D

LS JR.

jr- i think it may take a few more ponies than 700 to stay up w/ TSG! :p :)

chad