Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's after 5pm (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85329-its-after-5pm.html)

HyperBaja 08-16-2004 07:32 PM

Re: It's after 5pm

Originally Posted by RHC
Hey Hyper,,, Looks like Nort wants in for show and tell!!! :D :D You gona go to class tomorrow....

If you have room,, take Dreamer with ya,, He can't find spell ck :D :D

The question still stands,,, whats going on ,,,, and why cant we talk about it???rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RHC

I go back in 1 week, 2 days. 180 days and I am done with highschool forever.

Dreamer, try hoked on fenics.

otis311 08-16-2004 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer
National mari..... er anthem?

Ill be at their doorstep by tomarrow afternoon to get my Tiger the hell out of there. Ill let anyone know who wants to know, whats going on

Dock Holiday 08-16-2004 09:07 PM

Hey Roger,

When you heading back down South?

Say hello to your better half.

Dock

Sean H 08-16-2004 09:16 PM

So what's the latest with National? I am not a customer or even looking, just wondering......

LEOPAJM 08-17-2004 09:41 AM

Roger must have been up to get his warm milk and Metamucil and noticed that someone left the computer on !?!?!?!?? :D

Dock Holiday 08-17-2004 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Roger must have been up to get his warm milk and Metamucil and noticed that someone left the computer on !?!?!?!?? :D

HEY, GO EASY ON US OLD GUYS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

RHC 08-17-2004 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM

Ouch,,, Capt O ,,,,, Just think buddy,,,, every day ya get another day older,,, it will catch up to ya,,,, Hey,, are u and your buddy coming up for the Coastal run this weekend????? The Fla boats will work fine up here in the shallow water !! :D :D Just Follow Bernie and head West young Man!!
It should be a fun weekend...
and I still want to the Story as it unfolds...... Otis, Ya out there???
Hope it all worked out for you today.... No body needs those kind of problems ,,,,, Just owning a offshore boat brings enough problems !!! :D :drink: :rolleyes:

RHC

Sean H 08-17-2004 06:34 PM

Man this died pretty fast! Anybody know what is going on?

PhantomChaos 08-17-2004 06:42 PM

I've still got your BIG STORY right here......... :D :D

LEOPAJM 08-17-2004 06:54 PM

Not gonna be around much this weekend unfortunately .... Wifey's B-day (we did Coastal a couple times for her birthday ... but she has asked for a more intimate itinerary last couple years ???)

I believe JD has something up this weekend as well ???

I'll be back soon !!!???