Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   is it true national marine ! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85432-true-national-marine.html)

open87 08-14-2004 08:48 PM

Re: is it true national marine !

Originally Posted by Audiofn
And the only thing more interesting than that is how a guy that "works overtime" has so many posts :D:D

yup :crazy: :D :D

bajabob38 08-14-2004 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Troutly
I'm not saying I believe it one way or the other....what I do find funny is a 'new' ( ;) ) member with some supposid knowledge of problems of National Marine just happens to read this thread after he joins on the very day it is posted.... :crazy:

I always wonder if it is not a current member posting under a new screen name when this happens..... ;)

I don't think it should matter if a person has one post or ten thousand post, if he has laid out some big time coin and he thinks he got screwed I want to here his story.

OldSchool 08-14-2004 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Too Old
I don't have any idea what's happening at National. But, rumor have been swirling for some time now.

I don't wish anything bad for National or anyone else for that mater. They have employess with families just like any business.

Yep, what he said. Hopefully the employees knew that it was coming and weren't blindsided. Heck, everyone else in the boating industry has known for a while that National was going to go down like the Titanic.

Audiofn 08-14-2004 09:26 PM

My biggest concern is for all the hard working folks that seem to have been screwed by these guys and have two loans out.

vagrant 08-14-2004 09:45 PM

I would look in the Bad Business section.

Shane 08-15-2004 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
My biggest concern is for all the hard working folks that seem to have been screwed by these guys and have two loans out.

Exactly! I have a good friend who may be in this situation with a 42 TIGER that National has back at their shop for repairs! :hothead: :mad: :blaster:

open87 08-15-2004 07:19 AM

wasen't their a oso member who was a sales rep for national in florida??

enticer 08-15-2004 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
So does this mean theres goin to be a clearance sale?

If it it so.....that does not mean the bank will let them go for free.

I have an e-mail off to a person I know that lives down the road from the Akron/Youngstown Store or hangers I should say

GLH 08-15-2004 07:39 AM

This is going to hurt a lot of people we all know unfortunately.

cuda 08-15-2004 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by open72
wasen't their a oso member who was a sales rep for national in florida??

Tim G.