If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Paging HotDuck

Paging HotDuck

I will be in Dewey this weekend and was thinking I would ride down if you are going to be free of work? Have you received the boat yet??

My Boats:
    Fast Boats , Fast Cars
    PA USA

Re: Paging HotDuck

Hot Duck do you know when they are having the car show cruise? How is the Apache doing?

Lynch Mob Racing Platinum Member Hot Duck's Avatar
    My Boats:
    39' Cigarette Top Gun, Donzi 22 Classic, 36 Yellowfin
    Ocean City, MD

Re: Paging HotDuck

trader1: Hey man, I'll be around all weekend. Stop by or give me a call. Commander Hotel

baja27: The Corvette weekend is the first weekend of October (October 1st and 2nd) and the classic car/hot rod weekend is the following weekend (October 7-10). The Fall classic/hot rod weekends have typically not been as large as the ones in the Spring, but they still bring in a good crowd. The Spring events are unreal. It seems that there are more classics and hot rods on the street than there are normal, every day cars. They said that there were more than 5000 classics and hot rods in town during the Spring event this past May. The best part is that these weekends get bigger every year!

Here is a link to the calendar of events for Ocean City this year. Ocean City

As for the Apache, I am sad to say that I have not even had it uncovered since it has been home. Between all of the rain that we have had and being busy at work, I have not had the opportunity to run it at all. It's sad, but true. It looks like this weekend is out of the question, but this coming week and next weekend are looking good so far. That's the only problem with living here. You have to bust your but to make money while the weather is here. Once the warm weather is gone, the people go with it. It's funny, but nobody wants to come to the beach when it's cold outside!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss