Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Toledo.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85614-hey-toledo.html)

Captnmike 08-21-2004 05:38 AM

Hey Toledo....

Hey Toledo...Especially glassdave and fund razor

Getting married today on the Sandpiper, feel free to buzz us after 2:30

If anyone gets the chance, stop by the Toledo Sailing Club after 5, the drinks are on me. By the way the Sailing Club has only 2 sailboats of 200 members.

Captnmike....Mike Sadlon

glassdave 08-21-2004 07:02 AM

Re: Hey Toledo....

congrats Mike. keep an eye out for a low flying fast moving (well. . . fast to me) scorpion at about 2:31 :D

permission to buzz the tower . . . .negative ghostrider the patern is full :D :D

bouyhunter 08-21-2004 07:06 AM

Congrats Mike!

In some ways I wish I were still in Toledo - that's a lot of fun water.

I met my wife on that same water, and we still have our T-shirts from the TSC regatta of 2000.
Good luck to you and I hope you are as happy as I am.

Madcow 08-21-2004 08:48 AM

I'll be out with the Sonic today. I'll keep an eye out.

packinair 08-21-2004 10:08 AM

buzz the sandpiper huh....I am the sandpiper/arawana buzzing master :drink:

tizbad4 08-22-2004 12:16 PM

Congrats Mike, saw the wedding, looked fun. Best wishes!!!

fund razor 08-24-2004 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Captnmike
Hey Toledo...Especially glassdave and fund razor

Getting married today on the Sandpiper, feel free to buzz us after 2:30

If anyone gets the chance, stop by the Toledo Sailing Club after 5, the drinks are on me. By the way the Sailing Club has only 2 sailboats of 200 members.

Captnmike....Mike Sadlon

I don't know if you noticed, but I went past you guys on what must have been your way back in. I saw the white fabric and figured it was your wedding. We waved and I beeped the horn a few times. It was in the channel.

Congrats!

fund razor 08-24-2004 08:16 AM

Hey Tizbad,

Where ya been? Your boat's been out.

fund razor 08-24-2004 10:19 AM

By the way, right around the time of Mike's wedding, did anyone see that Apache downtown?

He passed me under the Cherry St. bridge and I about chit.

He had the paint scheme exactly like Lotoparty's avatar.

glassdave 08-24-2004 11:25 AM

the Apache was Ron R's from the beach. nice 41. i buzzed the Piper a few times that day but not sure if it was the right time. i had some small boat probs that kept me at the dock till about 3:00. hows the boat runnin Jon .i saw you going by as i was leaving my marina but didnt have time to catch up. :cool: