Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fever Mike Poofed, Post Poofed Too? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85697-fever-mike-poofed-post-poofed-too.html)

Phknlwyr 08-27-2004 07:58 PM

Re: Fever Mike Poofed, Post Poofed Too?

Originally Posted by d-hlaw
So tell me Kevin, are you as outraged by the National issues as you are by the above mentioned????

"National issues", such as taxes, health care, and the Kobe Bryant matter? Why yes, Brett, I am deeply outraged and troubled by the sad state of affairs on the National landscape. Thank you for asking.

Phknlwyr 08-27-2004 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
the important thing is kevin and myself are still very close. nothing will get in the middle of our friendship. by the way i look handsome in that pic. they dont call me Mr. Wonderful for nothing you know... where is kev, and his verbal judo.....

My Jew-Dough is right here, fatman. Nice mail order bride. Did she cry when she first stepped off the plane and saw you? What sort of dowry did the family demand?

For all interested, please study the silver racing striped orca in the wedding picture and compare that homely mug to the beautiful visages in the Phknlwyr family photo. If those kids are his, Brett's JD is from a real law school.

Cuda, keep up the good work. Together, we will prevail over the forces of evil.

Downtown42 08-27-2004 08:17 PM

post #35- is that Stecz as groom??

cuda 08-27-2004 08:18 PM

Glad you stepped in Kev, I had to do battle alone until reinforcement arrived.

cuda 08-27-2004 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
My Jew-Dough is right here, fatman. Nice mail order bride. Did she cry when she first stepped off the plane and saw you? What sort of dowry did the family demand?

For all interested, please study the silver racing striped orca in the wedding picture and compare that homely mug to the beautiful visages in the Phknlwyr family photo. If those kids are his, Brett's JD is from a real law school.

LOL! Nothing like stepping into the fray with both guns blasting! :)

dhlaw 08-27-2004 08:23 PM

Would that be my JD from the number 1 ranked trial advocacy school in the nation for the past 10 years???

stecz20 08-27-2004 08:31 PM

kevin dont know why you hit me with your verbal judo. i know your the master, and i would never do anything to betray your trust. oh, by the way kev, that check you gave me for my wedding present, it bounced. not a good way to treat your buddies. so on top of the 25.95 you gave me for the present you owe me 30.00 for insufficient funds. make it snappy too punk

Wasabe 08-28-2004 12:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Lawyers! LMAO

:D:D:D:D