Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85738-why-does-klaatu-delete-most-his-posts.html)

Ange 08-23-2004 04:36 PM

Re: Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts

Perhaps he is an attention monger. But then there are so many others here that get plenty of attention from we women and they don't have to annoy anyone to do it...

gdfatha 08-23-2004 04:43 PM

Hey Mr K..

Where do I send the beers you wanted?? :crazy: I'll bring them to Deerfield.. :blaster:

Ange 08-23-2004 04:57 PM

Terra, let me be of some assistance on this "case".

First point. The question, why Klaatu deletes the majority of his posts. This question was asked of the OSO population in general and rather directly of Klaatu himself.

Second point. The person in question, Klaatu, has purposefully sidestepped around answering a direct question. The question being, why delete the majority of his (Klaatu's) posts.

Third point. Klaatu would like to have us believe that some tripod, triplet, multiple of three is either deleting his posts or having his posts deleted.

Fourth point. Speedgirl has referenced something that is fairly obvious to those of us that can read. All of Klaatu's deleted posts read, This message has been deleted by KLAATU.

Fifth point. Klaatu appears to think that one of your board moderators or administrators is taking the time to individually seek out and delete his posts. This statement is supported my Klaatu's own admission...and I quote:

"TRIPLET You can delete my post's all you want ! I will just keep posting them!"

Klaatu, perhaps if you would just simply answer the question asked of you instead of trying to divert attention to some self-created hidden agenda within this board, your life and/or lives here wouldn't be under scrutiny.

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 04:58 PM

A while back I decided to delete my posts and leave. Basically said my "goodbyes" and was going to leave. After reading 8 PM's saying to ignore the couple 2 or 3 people who were repeatedly annoying me and trying to start another lynching; I decided to stay. It amazed me to this day on how a few devious people can undermine someone else who is just trying to enjoy him/herself and have some fun. There are a few who take what someone "says" on a bulletin board way too seriously.

The one's that bruise the easiest are usually the one's who do most the bashing.

B - 40 08-23-2004 05:35 PM

Allan 4 is a PUTZ :drink:

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 05:39 PM

Wierd; I have a message deleted I didn't delete?

IceAngel 08-23-2004 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
Wierd; I have a message deleted I didn't delete?

If that is the case then why haven't you spoken to OSO yet. It would be them that can resolve the problem. Just a quetion

Allan4 08-23-2004 06:13 PM

All of this jibberish is inconsequential...the most important thing to note is that I still dominate the polls...:D

BTW...where is the option "IceAngel lives in an El Camino down by the landfill" ;) :D

Ange 08-23-2004 06:27 PM

Allen, you are the man! And as for Terra, I think they moved up to a Pinto.... :D

IceAngel 08-23-2004 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Allan4
All of this jibberish is inconsequential...the most important thing to note is that I still dominate the polls...:D

BTW...where is the option "IceAngel lives in an El Camino down by the landfill" ;) :D

Hey that is only temporary until the hollowed out 1985 Chevy Van is ready. I implore you not to bring it up again!!! ROTFLMAO