Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85738-why-does-klaatu-delete-most-his-posts.html)

Allan4 08-23-2004 08:43 PM

Re: Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts

Originally Posted by IceAngel
See I knew I made a good choice by going with the 85 (the 84 only had 5 blow up donkeys) ;)

Who love ya baby LMAO

:D....LOL...yup, you gotta do your research, that used van market is pretty brutal. Just imagine the heartbreak of the local drywall finisher when he buys his 84 model only to find out it does not have the coin operated vibrating drivers seat..... :drink:

PhantomChaos 08-23-2004 08:46 PM

Lol!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d

IceAngel 08-23-2004 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by KLAATU
:drink: I lost track ! How many women are giving ME their undivided attention today ? :crazy:

I see someone that is getting a little egotisitcal HA

IceAngel 08-23-2004 08:47 PM

Allan you are too freakin funny

Audiofn 08-23-2004 11:25 PM

If that is the case then why haven't you spoken to OSO yet. It would be them that can resolve the problem. Just a quetion

Yup I think you are ready to graduate Puder 101 :D:D

Audiofn 08-23-2004 11:29 PM

LOL...there are a few women on the board that you don't want to cross cause they can throw down with the best of the men!! That's all I am going to say :D

There aint nothing down on Speed :D:D

CigDaze 08-24-2004 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Allan4
"He's back, but I heard he was spotted leaving a Transvestite Rights convention wearing a small pink Menudo t-shirt, size 22 blue coaching shorts, "Frank Pocherello" mirrored sunglasses, ballet shoes, carrying purple pom poms, a life sized poster of Richard Simmons ( with a hole cut out of the a$$) and proudly prancing the sidewalk in celebration of his sexual identity. That's just what I heard....... "

Allan's the man!!
Go check out his cyber pad:
www.hilsingermotorsports.com
:cool:

Gordo 08-24-2004 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Just who started the woodpecker with the cigar cartoon?....

Thrush

B - 40 08-24-2004 10:39 AM

Thrush..? no....

Keep trying :crazy: :D

Reed Jensen 08-24-2004 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Gordo
Thrush

I've seen it on Thrush mufflers... but I think it goes back even further.... :eek: