If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Chuck's Avatar
    My Boats:
    None, but paid for one! Beware of Frisini / Sonic / Arrow Powerboats
    Saratoga Springs, N.Y.

Fastboats .com???

Have any of you guys made purchases from this company? I am talking to Randy about a new boat and would appreciate any input from fellow board members, good or bad. Thanks

Re: Fastboats .com???

I have not purchased a boat from Randy, but I have been to his establishment, and it is top notch as well he knows what he is doing. The boats are all clean and he has a detailed history of each boat. If I was in the market, I would buy from him hands down.

My Boats:
    2003, Baja, 33' Outlaw
    Cleveland, OK

I believe I dealt with Randy's wife about financing my boat when it was new and although things didn't work out, she was very nice and helpful. She always returned my calls or emails in a timely fashion wish I appreciated very much.

Enjoy the show VIP Member Ron P's Avatar
    The Joisey Shore

My friend bought a TG from Randy. The dealings were smooth, except for a drive blowing within the first hour of using the boat. Was that his fault???? Don't think so.

My Boats:
    1982 Pantera 24sport
    Boca Raton

I have heard nothing but GOOD about Randy and Fastboats.

My Boats:
    Hustler 388
    Sacandaga Lake

I bought my Top Gun from Randy. I have no real complaints. Dealing with his wife and Dana handling the paper work, it went smoothly. He is sometimes hard to get a hold of and sometimes comes across in a rather "preoccupied" way, but it is only due to being extremely busy. I would have no problem in dealing with him again. If you want any other info let me know. When we were down there picking up the boat, Randy and another gentlemen just got back with a 36 Nortech from a photo shoot. It was the Green with leopard pattern. It was tricked. SWEET motors in it. After he fired them up to flush them at the warehouse I wondered how the business neighbors must love him!!