Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85837-why-allen4-putz-enquiring-minds-want-know.html)

Allan4 08-26-2004 05:37 PM

Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

1 Attachment(s)
OOoooooppsss...this would help....

IceAngel 08-26-2004 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Allan4
Okay Ice, ya cheek rider.....Your just pissed because your 350lbs girlfeind, who wears spandex to the yogurt stand, told you your lips smell like feta cheese. So, go back to your little hut in the woods, comb your a$$ hair and plan your mule pork-humping fund raiser in Guam.

Allan darling, it's sad that you have so much anger, but then again I don't know anyone that wouldn't be frustrated after having to change out the Cheerio after ever few strokes because of the over use of K-Y lube while your Sweatin to the Oldies tape gets eaten by the VCR after the 4,000th viewing. But that is ok because.....

Box of Cheerios......................$2.50
K-Y Jelly...............................$5.99
Sweatin to the Oldies Video......$4.99

Seeing Allan Smile............................PRICELESS ;) ;) ;)

THRILLSEEKER 08-26-2004 07:38 PM

Allan YOU PUTZ! if you are gonna use pictures be sure that they are your won and not ones that you have stolen of of my other threads :blaster: :blaster:

THRILLSEEKER 08-26-2004 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
sorry folks allan isnt posting tonight he had a littel accident :eek:

Ange 08-26-2004 07:51 PM

I gots fresh popcorn! And a bottle of Tequila for the PC's!

Yea Chris, you can hope. After all, from what I'm reading, HOPE is ALL you guys have....

IceAngel 08-26-2004 07:54 PM

Pass the bottle this way Ange....we don't need no stinking glasses (just as long as it aint that Muscal crap.......darts anyone?)

Ange 08-26-2004 08:09 PM

Have a shot there Terra, these boys got nothin' on us. After all, they are all a bunch of flamers lusting after Richard Simmons and Liberace, their guilty pleasure. :D

IceAngel 08-26-2004 08:12 PM

You forgot Rock Hudson. You can never leave out Rock Hudson :D :D :D :D

Oh yeah and the Dad from the Brady Bunch......He was quiet the looker wasn't he ;)

Ange 08-26-2004 08:19 PM

Oh man I forgot Mr. Brady! I'm sure these rump rangers didn't forget him though....

Allan4 08-26-2004 08:42 PM

Hey Ice....:D:D:D...how 'bout them smiles....LOL!! ;)

Thrill ya nuggethead....I can't remember where I got each pic on my computer, so go roll around in the lawn naked. ;)

Funny stuff everyone...looks like Chris, etc...have been practicing....all these posts are pretty funny...:)