Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Ideas For The OSO Crowd (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85901-key-west-ideas-oso-crowd.html)

Ms PatriYacht 08-25-2004 08:19 PM

Re: Key West Ideas For The OSO Crowd

Tom, I am really an "Island girl" born in Glen Cove hospital, raised in East Meadow & transplanted later in life to MI, can a home girl beg a ride in one awesome boat????

tizbad4 08-25-2004 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by georges
How can 3 people "win" the race? :drink:

Ya had to be there!!! It was a 3 way tie.

glassdave 08-25-2004 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by tizbad4
Ya had to be there!!! It was a 3 way tie.

we all crashed into the southern most point marker at the same time. if memory serves me (which it really dosent) it was about 4:00am and everything was all blurry and jittery the strippers had all my money and Capo was still under a bar stool somewhere on Duval. :D :D

Sunrise Girl 08-26-2004 11:57 AM

This may be a dumb question but...can you rent a scooter in advance or do you rent them while you're down there?

Thanks,
Cat

magnum27 08-26-2004 12:02 PM

Me and the guy's are planning a sky dive trip while we are down there, they say it is the best way to tee the Key's. Anybody else interested?

FountainCS 08-26-2004 12:10 PM

hey magnum, i have never jumped before but have always wanted to. would that be a good place for my first jump? can i go by myself or would i have to go tandem?

dyno 08-26-2004 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Tom, I am really an "Island girl" born in Glen Cove hospital, raised in East Meadow & transplanted later in life to MI, can a home girl beg a ride in one awesome boat????

Donna have some dignity I'm the only one who can beg!!! :)

magnum27 08-26-2004 12:16 PM

Unfortunately the first jump has to be a tandem. I have never jumped either but always wanted to and that has to be one of the best places to do it. The place that we are staying at sent us info of things to do and it was listed. It is a tandem jump from 10,000 feet! If anyone else is interested I can get you the info. It's a chance of a lifetime. Who knows if we get enough people together maybe we can get a discount.

29mirage 08-26-2004 01:24 PM

Great idea with the buttons!!!!!!!!!!! I'm always wondering who the OSO people are that are at the same events that I go to aka GLSCS & SOTW. Hope to meet some new friends down in Key West this year!!!!

WILDTHING TAZ 08-26-2004 02:10 PM

We Tried To Rent Scooters. First Come First Serve.