Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Free Cedar Fair Tickets/Cedar Point (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85919-free-cedar-fair-tickets-cedar-point.html)

Ms PatriYacht 08-25-2004 07:06 PM

Free Cedar Fair Tickets/Cedar Point

Mr. P just brought home 3 buy one get one free tickets for any Cedar Fair park, we have a few shares of their stock and they sent them to us. It looks like there is no catch and valid any day through 2004. He has had them since June and is just now just telling me about them : (with his foot situation we will not be going to any theme park :eek: ) The tickets are good at:Cedar Point, Knotts Berry Farm, Worlds of Fun KC, Valleyfair MN, Ceauga Lake, OH, and a few other places. If you you can use them I will be happy to mail them to you asap.
Donna

packinair 08-25-2004 07:07 PM

Re: Free Cedar Fair Tickets/Cedar Point

I am down for anything free... havn't been there for years..
Scott farmer
3215 white st
lambertville MI 48144 :drink:

Ms PatriYacht 08-25-2004 07:11 PM

Oh I forgot to say that you need to post pictures of you and your friends on the rides :D :D

Ms PatriYacht 08-25-2004 08:50 PM

TTT, I will send some to pack but I don't want anyone else to miss the opportunity of a lifetime :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mcollinstn 08-25-2004 09:08 PM

My boy hollered at me last week to come look at CP's website with him. I do't know if we're going to get a chance to go, but I told him that we'd try. If you got any spares after everybody else, I'd love to go. But let others who KNOW they can go get them first.

If I end up buying a surface grinder machine in Yoder, I'll probably take boy and devote a day to insane coaster riding though..

packinair 08-25-2004 09:10 PM

just need 1

MnFastBoat 08-25-2004 09:27 PM

Icould use as many Valley fair tickets as you are willing to part with :)
We have about 6-7 of us going on Labor day so they will get put to good use.
PM me if you still have them available and I will forward the mailing address

Thanks, Hugh

MnFastBoat 08-25-2004 09:28 PM

OH, and not to mention we could have used the Worlds of fun ones back in June :(
:)

Ms PatriYacht 08-26-2004 05:48 AM

I have three, so I will send each of you one, I have Pack's address, Please
PM me with the other addresses and I will mail them today.

I am glad you can use them, I hate to see them go to waste, I know the price of those tickets are getting pretty high. Take a spin on a coater for me.
Donna

Donita06 05-22-2006 06:02 PM

:p :p :p

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Mr. P just brought home 3 buy one get one free tickets for any Cedar Fair park, we have a few shares of their stock and they sent them to us. It looks like there is no catch and valid any day through 2004. He has had them since June and is just now just telling me about them : (with his foot situation we will not be going to any theme park :eek: ) The tickets are good at:Cedar Point, Knotts Berry Farm, Worlds of Fun KC, Valleyfair MN, Ceauga Lake, OH, and a few other places. If you you can use them I will be happy to mail them to you asap.
Donna