Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Home from round number 2 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85955-home-round-number-2-a.html)

HiPerf2000 08-26-2004 07:24 AM

Home from round number 2

Laying here with the laptop after my second round of knee surgery (same knee). first one was 3 years ago and i was down for 6 weeks. this time it was just a scope and they got rid of some scar tissue and cartilage that was causing some pain. should only be layed up for a couple days.

at least i have a laptop with wireless cable router so i can pass the time and do some post whoring :D

i apologize in advance if i'm all "perked" up and i offend anyone later :p

batty 08-26-2004 07:54 AM

Re: Home from round number 2

I feel ya on this one when I was playing foot ball in H.S. I had my knee scoped and they removed about 90 percent of the cartilige on my left knee
sewed me back up and said that I was good to go.
2 weeks later they said I was ok to practice . I lasted 20 minutes and dislocated my knee be cause it was not strong enough broke my knee cap in half when it dislocated.was in a straight leg brace for 8 weeks was on crutches for four of those 8 weeks, end of football career, that summer sucked.

Ms PatriYacht 08-26-2004 08:06 AM

I hope you heel well, and get a little R & R in also. Mr P just had knee surgery in May on his right one, good thing it healed real well because now he needs it to support his whole body since he tore up his left foot last week and is on crutches, his turn under the knife is tomorrow. Sounds like we have a lot of limping wounded here on OSO :D

mr_velocity 08-26-2004 08:22 AM

Just went for an MRI last night on my left knee. See what the results are next week. Hope we both recover quickly.

Downtown42 08-26-2004 09:27 AM

Had left knee cartiledge removed the old fashioned way in 1976 (16yr old). No scopes then. Just a 4" scar and 3 weeks of major pain. Been good since.

Hope you get better, good thing for boat forums!!!!

bajabob38 08-26-2004 11:20 AM

You big *****, get up off your ass and do something productive

HiPerf2000 08-26-2004 11:39 AM

hey bob better watch what you say about productivity. I've got an already queer looking picture of you, a new copy of photoshop, and 4 days with nothing to do. :D :D

HiPerf2000 08-26-2004 11:40 AM

oh yea....and to make it more interesting, i've got norty's email address for help !! :D

SpeedGirl 08-26-2004 12:25 PM

:D :D..... Photoshop War!!!!

R Addiction 08-26-2004 09:19 PM

Hey Marky Mark....I mean Hi Perf.....hope the knee feels better soon. Whats on the agenda for your Labor Day weekend!! If you want we can get a cooler full of cold ones and some Capt.&Cokes and watch BajaBob clean the mung off of his hull!! YEA RIGHT....like that will ever happen!!! :eek: :D