Notices

Smith Mountain Lake, VA... Labor Day Weekend

Old 09-07-2004, 08:04 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Smith Mountain Lake, VA... Labor Day Weekend

Originally Posted by mwdill
only beacause i had to stop and wait for both of yall.....haha...yes they are back just for the nite of the 25th,for the last time this year,and dochmanrich37 said something about he is having them for a anna party not sure, what about it rich?
Will. We are trying to hire them to play next year for a party at a friend's house upto 200 people its right next to my marina down by the dam DUKES CREEK MARINA.I talked to jerry about it sat. nite we will work it out let you'll know.the worx are playing at the wine fest at bernards for only one nite and $15 per person beer & food until it runs out.waiting to find out where the worx will be for new years when't last year it was great time .rich
Old 09-07-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

i will ask them tomorrow about new years they probably dont even know.... wine fest that will be wild, have you been? lot of drunk people!!!!
Old 09-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Registered

Who Dat Who Dare
Old 09-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

There is an end of year party hear on Lake Norman September 18th if anyone is interested. Go to www.lknfun.com for more information(Norman summer send-off)
Old 09-09-2004, 04:20 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

Hey Swede,

I have been wanting to go to Lake Norman all summer. My lil sis lives there and we have been talking about it since Febuary. I may try to swing that next weekend. Money is a factor though, my daughter just got her 6k braces yesterday and I'm doing the Poker Run/Races in Cambridge MD the following weekend.

I wonder if there are any cheaper hobbies out there.....
Old 09-09-2004, 07:23 AM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Swede: I think I might be able to swing it. Probably just pull down for the day. Who else is planning on going?

WILL/RANDY: Any chance you guys would pull down? You guys could always just drive down to G-Boro and ride with me. It's a thought.

Anyone have a place for me to park my 25 for the night?

The info is below on the send off:

Norman Summer Sendoff
Date 9/18/2004 - 9/18/2004
Time 1 PM - 12 PM
Description Don't miss the Final Lake event of the Year! 3 bands, and tons of excellent specials. If you haven't been to the North end of the lake, this is a perfect time to make the trip! Exit 36 Grill and Billiards, River City Cafe, and Carolina Mobile Marine are hosting the event. Bands begin at 4pm with Idol Movement, 2nd Band TBD, and the closing band is Happy Hour at 10:30pm. Come by land or by water, but don't miss the final lake event of the year! We're meeting at the Sandbar at 1:30 and we'll all drive up the lake together.
Venue Name Exit 36 Grill
Address 167 Pinnacle Lane
Mooresville, NC 28117
Representative Manager
Phone 704-799-6210
Fax
Email
Cost
Web site
Old 09-09-2004, 09:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Jim,

It will not really be a performance boat thing but there will most likely be a 100 or more boats hanging out partying. This is the first time we have tried to throw a big party at this particular place so it should be interesting.

I have a community dock at my subdivision with extra spots for about 3 boats to park. I also have an empty down stairs with two bedrooms. Your welcome to stay here if you want.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love to but my schedule is not going to allow it, between VT football games/ last few weekends here at SML/ and have a europe trip coming up soon. Just not enough time however i would love to go to Lake Norman sometime.

I want to personally say that I had a great weekend hanging with everyone and hope we can get togather and do it more often.

Thanks

WILL MURRAY
Old 09-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Registered

jim dont know yet still discussing it with otis i mean lori, have to find a sitter
Old 09-09-2004, 10:29 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Swede...SWEET! Thanks man! I'll have to work on the wife and get it arranged. It might just be a boys thing. If I come, do I get a triple digit ride? And I'm not talkin on you bass boat!

Originally Posted by Swede
Jim,

It will not really be a performance boat thing but there will most likely be a 100 or more boats hanging out partying. This is the first time we have tried to throw a big party at this particular place so it should be interesting.

I have a community dock at my subdivision with extra spots for about 3 boats to park. I also have an empty down stairs with two bedrooms. Your welcome to stay here if you want.

Quick Reply: Smith Mountain Lake, VA... Labor Day Weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.