Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ok All You Trailer Queen's Fess Up (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85967-ok-all-you-trailer-queens-fess-up.html)

R Addiction 08-26-2004 09:09 PM

Re: Ok All You Trailer Queen's Fess Up

Originally Posted by cuda
50 hours my azz! Sitting in it on the trailer in the driveway trying to get it started does not count.

Cuda, He must have left the key on for a couple of days. That is if those Pep Boys batteries can last that long!!!! :D

stecz20 08-26-2004 09:13 PM

who asked you. if i wanted a used buick i would have asked you. but i didnt.... all i want is love from grandpa cuda... is that too much to ask....

R Addiction 08-26-2004 09:22 PM

Stecz, It says Trailer Queens, not Trailer Park Queers :eek: :D

Ms PatriYacht 08-26-2004 09:24 PM

here is our's, since Mr P works for GM we get a great deal on our dually, just not choice in colors :mad:

stecz20 08-26-2004 09:24 PM

queer is not a nice word, you might insult some of our friends, like rags, and cuda.......

R Addiction 08-26-2004 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
queer is not a nice word, you might insult some of our friends, like rags, and cuda.......

I had to laugh....good one :D

Hot Duck 08-26-2004 09:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I certainly fit the trailer queen description this year. I usually have the boat in the water once a week or better, but not this summer. Of course, it's only been home a few weeks. I'll just have to make up for it this winter and travel South as much as possible! :D

By the way, Stecz20, that is an awesome truck! :eek:

cuda 08-26-2004 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
I certainly fit the trailer queen description this year. I usually have the boat in the water once a week or better, but not this summer. Of course, it's only been home a few weeks. I'll just have to make up for it this winter and travel South as much as possible! :D

By the way, Stecz20, that is an awesome truck! :eek:

I saw your boat headed north on I 95 around Melbourne a couple weeks ago.

cuda 08-26-2004 10:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Formula 78, look just below the driver side window and that decal says "F 20 SC".

stecz20 08-26-2004 10:36 PM

thanks will. my wife blames the truck on you. she says its that duck guys fault....lol i cant wait to mooch a ride off you in that pig........ thanks for taking the time with the pm..... you are a true mentor...... oh yeah, and cuda, you still beat us all in the queen category. i see it this way, you have 6 or 7 rigs. how many of them have spent the better time on the trailer than in the water. you might even beat audio and too old. if you look at in average..... you lose.......