Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ok All You Trailer Queen's Fess Up (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85967-ok-all-you-trailer-queens-fess-up.html)

Slick02 08-27-2004 11:27 AM

Re: Ok All You Trailer Queen's Fess Up

My present boat is a user,,,,,now my 99 34ft Powerquest on the other hand was nicknamed,,,Afraidofwater..(real name, $pensive)damned if I can understand why, Maybe the fact that in 2 1/2 yrs it had 46hrs....hmmmm.

WILDTHING TAZ 08-27-2004 02:13 PM

[b]slick 02 Lets See The Photo They All Look Great On The Trailer :)

WETTE VETTE 08-27-2004 03:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The WETTE VETTE spends a lot of time on the trailer. It runs great and has no mechanical problems. It just seems between work, golf, fishing, and our pontoon boat the HP boat kinda takes a back seat. I have no plans on getting out of the sport, but my boat is a trailer queen. I have 6 hrs. on the boat this season and will probably end up with 15 by the end of the summer, which is pretty typical for me.

traviss 08-27-2004 03:29 PM

I got tired of boating and put the boat in storage about a month ago. had about 12 hrs on the new motor. Been workin on the snowmobile non stop these days :D

you got cash... you can have the boat

!
!
!
\/

Hi-Tech Marine 08-27-2004 03:37 PM

Fred it's a shame to have those nice drives sitting there unused!!!!
Where are the new tabs????? Gotta see!!!!!

Formula Outlaw 08-27-2004 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
Up the dosage, it ain't working! :)

No kidding......:rolleyes:

HyperBaja 08-27-2004 09:46 PM

Beginning of season, 2.5 hours
Mid june, took it all apart, redid everything that was looking bad (rewire, fuel tank, stereo, pulled engine, tune up, clean bilge, new drive impellor, etc, etc.

After that got about 6 hours, and then was hit by some uninsured 18 year old chick with nothing to her name and no job (and no she isnt hot)

I did go and get a CD out of it the other day, but no pics :(

SHAGNASTY 08-27-2004 11:02 PM

Hey no offense to the rest of you trailer Queens but Ronny my god man the Taz is for sure the best lookin boat on or off the trailer. I know you had some bad luck this year, and last year ohh and the year before damn forgot about 01 sorry man. Im not sure you would be happy without a wrench in your hand. You know I luv ya man.

Wateronthebrain 08-28-2004 12:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Mine has been on the trailer ALL summer. I was wanting to get her Waterborn, but she did not come with engines. I had to wait for the right power to come along. I have power now, and drives. Who knows, maybe next month.....

open87 08-28-2004 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heres mine, no longer on the trailer though , on dollies now. hope to get on her this winter.